Aussie now a brit

nightfx

Junior Members
Reaction score
G'day all UK psy fans,

Iv just arrived in the UK from melbourne Australia and have had a amazing experience so far. Left on a high with earthcore the weekend before i left and have come to see what this side of the world has to offer. Hope to find some psy culture around but have had limited success around where im stayin at the moment, birmingham. Might have to explore a little more. will be here for a year or so, so it is going to be a blast.

Love the people and the country so far :iyes: and hope to experience as much of this great place as possible.

nightfx.

Hey nightfx,
good to see some aussies over here......I'm just down the road in Wolverhampton, and myself and others until recently put on a party called Stereo Chemistry in Birmingham (lack of a suitable venue put stop to that though). You got means of transport? then check out the messmedia NYE party not too far from Wolverhampton PM me for details
good to have ya on the forum....enjoy your stay :Smile3:

Welcome to the UK! :Grin:

London, Oxford and Bristol all have some wikid partiez, london has loadz of course...

the party section is great for party info, also you can try contacting Access All Areas ( http://accessallareas.org ) they have loadz of info (look in the party listings section or email them, they'r very helpful!)...n if your in london in Jan 20th... http://www.psy-forum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=37050 (plug plug hehe)

what made you choose birmingham out of interest?...wuld have thought London would b the obvious choice for a tourist :irolleyes ...or is that why? lol...cant stand london anymore myself...off 2 oxford soon :ibiggrin:

welcome, i was in melbourne at the beginmning of the year, i was staying in footscray i think

Hey there matei,

Welcome to England... and more importantly Psy-Forum!!
Hope it's not to boring for 'ya, You should check out the pary section and failing that

www.Squatjuice.com

Get your aussie ass down to one of the many Squat party's In this joint.

Hope to see you round.

peace love and light.

*don't stray too far mind*

Back