bad evil munkeys!

evilwill

definitely
Reaction score
hellooo people!

only just found this forum, and it seems to be pretty coolio :Smile3:

a bit aboot me: i likes trance i does, and i likes parties too. bristol is a very good place for both, though after 5 years there i now live in portsmouth (jobs and rent and such) though hopefully i'll be moving back there soon. may well have seen you guys & gals at the trance parties in and around bristol, especially tribe of frog, and when they get their act together, twisted nightmare. also used to enjoy shroom! and other such nights when they were still going.

not been to many trance nights outside of bristol yet (don't think the psytrance scene is very big in portsmouth :no: ), but been to some quite nice free parties around and aboot. (very large new years parties in london have been lots of fun last couple of years)

also, been writing music since i was tiny, and have spent the last few years writing much psychadelic music, mostly trance. my latest and best tunes are downloadable from http://www.monkeylogic.co.uk

/blatent plug - but its all free :Smile3:

hopefully see you silly trance people at the silly trance parties this summer and onwards...

will ... evilwill

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (evilwill @ Apr 8 2004, 01:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hellooo people!

only just found this forum, and it seems to be pretty coolio :Smile3:

[/quote:79ca086425]
You sound like another will to me. But welcome all the same

hiyas to everyone kind enough to say hi! haven't really had much time to use this forum properly yet, but will try to post some more here...

colin - yeah, sent the cd a week after tribe of frog. was ill all the week before so didn't really get to polish the latest tune that went on there (doing that at the moment, going pretty well too). still, had my 3 most recent finished tunes so hopefully was apprecriated :Smile3:

i'm assuming that the mike i sent the cd to is the same mike that's involved in running this forum? i found this place cos i noticed i'd sent the cd to same name as was on a flyer for this place so i thought i'd check it out...

also, glade festival line up looks amazing! would love to be involved, definitely going to be there having lots of fun either way...

will

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (evilwill @ Apr 14 2004, 06:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hiyas to everyone kind enough to say hi! haven't really had much time to use this forum properly yet, but will try to post some more here...

colin - yeah, sent the cd a week after tribe of frog. was ill all the week before so didn't really get to polish the latest tune that went on there (doing that at the moment, going pretty well too). still, had my 3 most recent finished tunes so hopefully was apprecriated :Smile3:

i'm assuming that the mike i sent the cd to is the same mike that's involved in running this forum? i found this place cos i noticed i'd sent the cd to same name as was on a flyer for this place so i thought i'd check it out...

also, glade festival line up looks amazing! would love to be involved, definitely going to be there having lots of fun either way...

will [/quote:d075f1bbe8]
hey dude, i certainly did recieve the tracks dude....many thanks... :Wink3:
will be gettin back to ya shortly about it all :Smile3:

hope u enjoy the forum amigo :Grin:

Back