Bamboolééé!!!

bio_vrelle

Pleiadian/ Traumatik Aura
Reaction score
hi to all my name is Fabio Fauvrelle aka bio_vrelle .
i`m just a psylover who as born is afrika (mozambique) in the year of 1982 .i`m conected whit musik send`s i was born i moved to portugal whit just a few months of live and most of the stuff i know i learnd in portugal.i start to play psytrance whit 15 years old (dj`ing) in privat partys ,and i did organize some of that partys
whit 19 years old i moved to holland to work and learn more about other cultures not only in the dance floor`s but on the normal life aswell , i playd in many ilegal partys in there but afther 1 and half year i left holland . i went to the united kingdom (where i still live) and i`m now working hard`r on my dj skill`s and yeah i think that i`m ready to rock the evil`s dance floor`s were ever they are but only whit the unconsient help of the artist`s from devilsmind , trishula , doof ,sephrana etc... that i`m able to do it , thanks for that good musik
icon_twisted.gif
that u guys produce
icon_smile.gif
))) whitout u guys (evil`artist`s) i`m no fucking dj

cheer`s and i hope to see u guys soon on the dance-floor
icon_cool.gif

Welcome aboard :Smile3:

Welcome bio_vrelle pop along to www.psystream.net and load a mix or two, contact us via the web site and DJ for us, you are very welcome, enjoy the Forum
pop along to www.psypix.net and put faces to names from the forum, all our party pictures are there ... Enjoy!
:partysmi: :partysmi: :partysmi: :partysmi:

hello :Smile3:

Back