Bass - how low do big soundsystems go?

"including threads where "speedsound" (if such a person exists) hasn't even posted"

SimpletonHippyFlower - Look at the music production forum we are in right now you idiot, its full of ADVERTISEMENTS FOR SAMPLE PACKS AND PROJECTS
that is not music production discussion, and its ruined this sub-forum.

what ive done is move all the real posts to the front and put a stack of speedsounds Ads a few pages back (you must not be very good with computers if you cant research and see this much yourself, also your English sucks ass i can barely understand you mate.

Also, You have no idea who i am or how long ive been around here at allllll ok buddy :Smile3:

Last edited:
I honestly doubt how good you are at crafting the most difficult genre of EDM when you cant even navigate a forum sufficiently enough to understand what I'm doing,

Definitely no Einstein anyway (i hear a bill hicks joke)

something really suspicious hahah, oh my god you cracked it sherlock!,
you just wanna get offended and have a knee jerk reaction u jerk lol

Last edited:
now stay on topic, or leave my thread alone you dirty little backbiter

you know nothing about what im asking anyway, so just piss off (because i dont think you are any good with computers, but you do post a lot it seems woooaw like a dancing, typing monkey)

nice post count! i wipe my hole with it bro ok :Smile3:, i spit on vapid socialite idiots

Last edited:
wheres your soundcloud? i wanna hear who im talking to lol

i can imagine what its like tho

Look, youve ruined my thread now in the process, but please - look at page four of this subforum,

every thread on that page is by ONE person, and ZERO of it is to discuss music production, its self advertisement.

So, Who is that person? Maybe the name i keep saying and you keep pretending you dont recognize?

And soon, it will be 5 straight pages of his, in one long stack so users can just scroll past all of the spam in one go

& I was not aggressive no.. you might have taken offense at something i said as i have actual opinions to voice, but how offended you feel on a daily basis really means less to me than i could ever explain

I called you a dirty little backbiter (not nasty backbiter) - that is not aggression that is observation.

You say what im doing is spamming, once again i don't trust your integrity/advice

Ive been in this longer than 15 years mate! and all over the world and its different cultures so although this is a pointless online argument, dont think you'll muscle up to me in any way

Dont threaten me with what a mod could do to me, you try to dictate as well as backbite?!
(I have never seen anything useful from the name FloatyHippyFlower concerning music production on here or IsraTrance since practically their conception on this internet)

How far down the spectrum do the big, new rigs go?
It's not so much a matter of 'how low can you go' as how much is rolled off and where that starts. Indoors it's always room and position dependant plus there's complying with venue imposed sound pressure levels, which these days is usually 96 dB to a maximum of 107 dB. Of course outdoors SPL levels are still important but compensatory system equalisation isn't as relevant if the system is already balanced. It's fair to say though that everyone, in my experience, substantially cuts the 20 Hz and 25 Hz as there's not really any useful musical information down there and it just eats up power unnecessarily.

This thread is hilarious with no other posts. Kudos to Invariant for the necro :Grin:
Well I was originally tempted to just reply with a massive WTF. :Rofl::Offtopic:
Lyuda would probably be best removing the posts though as it does kinda look like they're arguing with the, the, the voices, the voices... :Punish:

iu

Well I was originally tempted to just reply with a massive WTF. :Rofl::Offtopic:
You'd be surprised the number of flounces we used to get in the production forum, all it takes is for someone to swing their dick around proclaiming their method is superior (usually ignorant of any reason) and then cry when called on it. Usually they got their info untested from another forum, and didn't realise they were spouting second or third hand chinese-whispered nonsense.

People willing to throw down based on their tastes in basslines :Rofl:

You'd be surprised the number of flounces we used to get in the production forum, all it takes is for someone to swing their dick around proclaiming their method is superior (usually ignorant of any reason) and then cry when called on it. Usually they got their info untested from another forum, and didn't realise they were spouting second or third hand chinese-whispered nonsense.

People willing to throw down based on their tastes in basslines :Rofl:

Honestly, I wouldn't be at all surprised! It's why I don't tend to do forums or social media these days because of the saturation of sensitive authoritarians; perfection gets dull very quickly! Saying that, I did only come here coz Bez linked me to the ISO mixes and now look... Stuck here! :Sarcastic:

i saw the thread in all its glory, dunno why she deleted all her messages though
Because the only "classic" thing about this thread was that in my outrage over three solid pages of spam, I made the mistake of feeding the troll, dirty little backbiting thread-ruiner that I am. Obvious troll is obvious - my bad.

What was the specific problem with speedsound again? They did something naughty, what was it?

Back