Before Elvis, there was nothing...

Fluffy wild creature

Junior Members
Reaction score
...Before that historical first psytrance party i almost accidentally went to about a year ago - i knew nothing about trance and that scene and thought of trance music (erm, pardon me..) as normal boring and stupid commercial dance shit. :ph34r:

but so it happened that that party and many that followed quite dramatically affected my views and even to some degree my personality and my life.
I'm sure i know a few people on this site and you know me - at least visually. Up to recently i didn't even talk that much on parties because i love dancing too much and tend to get consumed by it.:dancey:
But now i think i want to chat a bit.

Probably will see some of you people soon at the Solar Eclipse Festival which should be great fun! never been to outdoors party yet - so looking forward! :iyes:

so here you go, hope it wasn't too sentimental :Wink3: :iredface:

p.s. btw The party last Saturday at Jacks was freaking great. Big fat thanks, whoever organised it!
And cheers to everyone, for great vibes :ismile:

Fluffy wild creature said:
I'm sure i know a few people on this site and you know me - at least visually. Up to recently i didn't even talk that much on parties because i love dancing too much and tend to get consumed by it.:dancey:
But now i think i want to chat a bit.

I totally know the feeling. At parties I can't stop dancing and can hardly say my name.
Good place to catch up with that. (even find it hard to shut up :ibiggrin: )
So welcome :speaker: err...Fluffy?

Back