Top 10 Best munchies from around the world

Wardo

Junior Members
Reaction score
No:1 from greece the gyros, flesh, tatzeki, chips wrapped in pitta type thing. the best pissed food.

No:2 Bosna from austria, hot dog with onioins and curry powder sprinkled on top.

No:3 Winch Kebab house donah, the classic.

Please add any more you've found or wrap them in cling- film and send them to me.

Mmm, munchies :Smile3:

1. Biltong - SA dried and cured meat snack
2. Rich Cheese sauce on toast :P
3. An English Wimpy Quarterpounder with mucho extra sauce :Wink3:

Hungry now :grin:

cherry ripes from oz....why don't they sell them over here :sob:

1. Austrian Germknodel (probably needs an umlaut) - looks like a tit, tastes fab!
2. Chocomel - chocalate milk drink that EVERYONE in Europe has except for the sodding UK.

oh god biltong.. my mouth is watering! I can't wait till may when my folks come to visit!

Hey Goagabba.. have you tried Susmans biltong? mmmmmm!
fantastic.. infact.. I'm gonna order some now.. :Grin:

umm munchies..

at the moment I'm on a get fat plan.. and I have been mostly eating custard creams.. it's an alphabet diet.. last week was just biscuits.. next week is donuts and I think the week after will be hard one to do at work.. e week :Wink3:

cheese figures highly this week too- but have to cut down.. I'm having too many wierd dreams :unsure:

I also like a nice packet of MaMa (thai instant noodles that I used to have as a kid.. crush em up and chuck on the MSG flavoring - eat dry) I didn't have crisps as a kid :sad: had to make do in the jungle.

chips and dips.. my sister had some curry flavour dips last night.. ate all of them and didn't have room for dinner..

but the BEST munchies of all is cold thai food.. or cold curry.. or cold pizza

fuk me I'm hungry now.. thanks guys...

do u come fom sa then? cos i sorta do aswell as in my dad does and i go quite often

My mouth is already watering thinking of all the great steaks and biltong Im gonna eat im South Africa :grin:

:sonne:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (martin_e @ Jan 22 2004, 10:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 2. Chocomel - chocalate milk drink that EVERYONE in Europe has except for the sodding UK. [/quote:6f86988fd2]
Mmmmmmmm, good ole chocomel. Love that stuff!!! They used to sell it in Waitrose once, but that didn't last long enough :no:
Always bring one back with me when I go to Holland :Grin:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MisStix @ Jan 22 2004, 10:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> oh god biltong.. my mouth is watering! I can't wait till may when my folks come to visit!

Hey Goagabba.. have you tried Susmans biltong? mmmmmm!
fantastic.. infact.. I'm gonna order some now.. :Grin:

[/quote:20b88f399e]
Haven't checked that one before, but we got a Biltong factory in Milton Keynes, so I've just popped over there for lunch and got a bag of Hot Peri-Peri Bilton :punk: :mushrooms:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goagabba @ Jan 22 2004, 01:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Mmmmmmmm, good ole chocomel. Love that stuff!!! They used to sell it in Waitrose once, but that didn't last long enough :no:
Always bring one back with me when I go to Holland :Grin: [/quote:5d80b960ac]
I think that if you buy "Cocoa" in a Weatherspoons you get hot Chocomel!

But I agree with you on the Holland front - one day am going to get busted for smuggling rucksacks full of it ... somehow it goes perfectly with the serious cannabis abuse out there :Smile3:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>LYCHEES!</span></span>

Vla from holland....yummy choc custard n vanilla custardy stuff...u can also get a swirly one *big lick!*
holland do fking lush cereal & toast toppings like choc flakes & sprinkles! :cheekywink: yum :P ~~~~~

finland do Karjalanpiirakka (tossut :P ) which are yummy fings wiv ricey stuff in the middle..... *salivates*

& the best veggie burgers in the world come from finnish supermarkets!

uuuhhh im hungry now! *rumble*

Back