Best Tunes........

Triskele

Korma-kaze
Reaction score
My all time fave has to be 'Shadow of the Beast' from Logic Bomb's 'Headware' Album. :punk:

Whats Yours ?

Even if I am not an IM freak...I have to say that this track is my favourite!!!!!
Infected Mushroom: Psycho-Live version!!!!!!! :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:
...but there I have so many favourite tunes!!!!! :P

My all time fav at the mo' is The Antidote - Analog Activity (Rmx) :smoke: :punk:

a bit of a weird one .......but the last track on the process - superior technology album always leaves me feeling in divine awe. :o

DEFINETLY MY FAVORITE TRACK OF ALL TIME :

SILICON SOUND - DIGITAL THOUGHT (JET LAG - 3D VISION)

When DJ Lestat (Talamasca) had a DJ set here in Macedonia, that track created a chaos never seen here. Every single one of the 1500 people that were on the party screamed for 5 minutes.Complete CHAOS. Since than i never miss that song in my DJ Set.

Maccedonia !!!!!..........isn't that where DJane Gaby is from ???????

Have you ever seen her in person, heard she is a bit of a fox "RRRRRRRAAAAA"

:Wink3: :P

talking about silicon sound,who gonna make the mission to go see them? Who knows about whether or not peeps travel to other counties here in england to go check out other parties? I mean, generally, does the London crowd go to bristol or brighton or wherever ?and vice versa

at the moment i have regular cravings for Hillbilly by Bonky
but for my all time favourite psychedelic tracks, the top to be honest has to be Astral's Aurora Borealis i love that track deeply
and Psysex- LSDance, Infected- anyone else but me
also a track by Dragon (tho i forget its name now buggrem) that was on a dragonfly compilation, one of the first tracks i had on vonyl which brings back some lovely memories

OVER AND OUT

im well up for loving hyper frequencies "erotica 7" at the moment
it just has me munting about my room

Cheeky girls, y'know the touch my bum song, pure psychedelic mayhem, or the postman pat theme tune. I actually heard a Dj drop the pat theme tune into his set at an ultimate orange bash a few years ago. the place went mental...thats the truth I swear to god. thus prooving you can play anything to folks on drugs and they will dance.

p.s. panic in melbourne>talamasca
Samurai> jungle high (juno reactor)

he h eh ehe he hee !! :P

ooooh - them Cheeky girls get everywhere dont they !

Pure lyrical genius.

I'm a cheeky..... Your a cheeky....... oooohhh cheeeky !!! :lol: :lol:

After much deliberation ...

There Ain't No Answers by Necton

Still can't get enough of that tune :Smile3:

dude, cheeky girls really pissing me off now...........how the fuk do they do it? we know, their cheeks innit!? its just sick!
who gonna do a remix? summink like , 'I wanna kill the cheeky girls' or ' 'touch my bum, i'll touch my gun'. yasis!, their mother writes their lyrics......
this just kills me, i don wann athink about it anymore
cheers

Back