Best Tunes........

psycboy said:
dude, cheeky girls really pissing me off now...........how the fuk do they do it? we know, their cheeks innit!? its just sick!
who gonna do a remix? summink like , 'I wanna kill the cheeky girls' or ' 'touch my bum, i'll touch my gun'. yasis!, their mother writes their lyrics......
this just kills me, i don wann athink about it anymore
cheers
:lol: :Smile3: :lol: :lol: :lol:

did someone touch a nerve Psycboy >?

Cheeky girls I'll touch my gun !! ha ha ha ha h aha h

priceless ! :byebye:

there soo many its hard to pin point it to one :P

it has to be paps - tip world singles 2000 :Grin::Grin::Grin:

if not that infected mushroom - synthonatic :Grin::Grin:

or maybe skazi's matalica remix of seek and destroy :P

So hard to pick a favourite tune, I have new favourites all the time!

Two tracks I really like though are Biodegradeable - Restricted By Area and Alien Project - Silent Running.

Dunno for sure about favorite, Logic Bomb - Crystal Skulls is pretty good

Too many favourites to list, couldn't possibly name one but include:
Power Source - Goaway, Hallucinogen - LSD, Kailash - Higher, Astrix - Eye to Eye (Album), Atomic Pulse & Astrix - Scientific Reality, Cyber Cartel - (Album). Any Skazi track with guitar riffs.

Not heard the Skazi/Metallica rmx what CD is it on?

Lam :Smile3:

:punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:
:punk: The Misted Muppet - Extremely Witched :punk:
:punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

Dopping melody !!!
and freaking grooves

Can anyone tell me which CD the Skazi/Metallica track is on cos I luv Skazi's tunes and not heard that one.

Cheers :Grin:

Dunno about my all time fave, but jus got the new 3dvision cd and there's a tune on there called The Race by Absolum and CPU and its just awesome....

Other tracks that are doing it at the mo:

Knock It Off - Exaile
The 3rd Revelation - Alien Project
Playtime - Cybercartel
Gamma Gobins - Hallucinogen (GMS remix, I think) ... (Heard it out a little while ago... I think its available on 12" but I havent seen it on CD. Anyone know of a compilation its on? Would love to get me mits on this one...)

cheerio :byebye:

I have favourite tunes every week now but if I had to think of 1 that does it it must be

X-Dream - Panic in Paradise

jon.......ive found it!!! raveolution cd(psychedelic records i think??) in chaos unlimited.
search and destroy.......

BigFraggle said:
Gamma Gobins - Hallucinogen (GMS remix, I think) ... (Heard it out a little while ago... I think its available on 12" but I havent seen it on CD. Anyone know of a compilation its on? Would love to get me mits on this one...)
You can get gamma goblins part two on Hallucinagen : The Loan Deranger. Its almost as good as the first one.

Have to agree with big fraggle that 'Knock it off ' by exaile is one of the rudest tunes around at the mo! And Mindfields by psy drop is so full on you can't help but love it

:punk: :tongue1: :punk: :tongue1:
PLUR

jon.......ive found it!!! raveolution cd(psychedelic records i think??) in chaos unlimited.
search and destroy.......

i dont think it is. i looked thereand its not. plus knowing what matalica r like with there tunes being remixed e.g. napster getting sued......

i may be wrong though..

:Grin::Grin:

Moonquake said:
I've got a new favourite track: FRACTAL GLIDER-MY WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waoooo!!! this is really really good! :punk:

the whole album is doing it for me at the moment... especially "things that go bump in the night"

also well into the eskimo album, intergalactic - born again (on the utopia comp), the panick album (esp 2, 3 & 5) and on a more progressive tip vibrasphere - lime structures :Grin:

Back