Best Tunes........

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (geoffwiffen @ Aug 12 2003, 05:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> OTT- that israeli guy who spent four hours on the kick drum must be Ofer "oforia" Divosky or Avi "Spacecat" Algranti cause they were both on that tune.

[/quote:f17da39e9c]
It must've been Ofer Divosky then cos I can remember who Avi was. All I remember about him was he was as mad a a bicycle and completely obsessive about his kik drum. Lovely geezer as well.

He was very "full-power" and everything was "very killer".

Fair play I reckon.

:Grin:

Well, hard to pick just one tune.... but one track that always works for me is:
Shaolin Wooden Men - The Hungry Forest

other favourites:
Rip van Hippy - Jolk Trance
Rip van Hippy - Wake up and startdreaming
Hux FLux - Short Curcuit
Kox Box - A Major Problem in Australia (logic bomb rmx)
X-Dream - intercorpral Stimulator

sorry, that´s more than one.....somebody stop me!

"I am you and what I see is me" :unsure:

Psyreviews coming back... hooray,

Good news damion. I will have to get another top ten together for ya!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Procs @ Aug 13 2003, 08:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well, hard to pick just one tune.... but one track that always works for me is:
Shaolin Wooden Men - The Hungry Forest

other favourites:
Rip van Hippy - Jolk Trance
Rip van Hippy - Wake up and startdreaming
Hux FLux - Short Curcuit
Kox Box - A Major Problem in Australia (logic bomb rmx)
X-Dream - intercorpral Stimulator

sorry, that´s more than one.....somebody stop me!

"I am you and what I see is me" :unsure: [/quote:ff1b592a10]
Nice selection man!
Very acquired and very psy-harmonics!!

:partysmi: :partysmi: :partysmi: :partysmi: :partysmi: :partysmi: :partysmi: :partysmi: :partysmi: :partysmi:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Procs @ Aug 14 2003, 08:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>But of course :Grin:[/quote:cb936a9ae2]
Siiiiii!!!
:Smile3:

Heard some of your tunes man, looking good but samples were too short, I reckon, to pass full judgement as your music, like your influences, lie on the offbeat path!!(which is very good of course :Wink3: )

...and also Snoop-Dogg and Dr.Dre are tops :rolleyes: although they clearly non-psy :wacko: :punk:

Psychopod > Psychopod is 1 of the most amazing sounding tunes ever
absolutely timeless :peace: :partysmi:

One of my all time favourite tracks - Purple Lunar: Subtle Thrust

Love it!

:Smile3:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mayhew @ Feb 21 2004, 02:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Psychopod > Psychopod is 1 of the most amazing sounding tunes ever
absolutely timeless :peace: :partysmi: [/quote:5f0247341e]
Good Choice My Friend! I Like that track. :Wink3:

I can't choose THE best one as there are so many. But the ones that I can remeber loving loads over the years and having the greatest times on the dancefloor and my living room alike, are Donna Summer - I Feel Love, Hallucinogen - LSD, MWNN - Sly Ed, Slinky Wizard - Hit & Run (and the loads rmxs), Man Made Man - Desire (Bubling loons rmx), Transwave - Lands of Freedom, Deedrah - Le Hazard, Morphem - Hypnotone (Cydonia rmx) and Bass Monster, GBU - La Caixa, Antidote - Have a Drink, Biscaya - Bass Syndrome, Allaby - Spiritually Correct, Kox Box - The Great Unknown.

shush ur all wrong

its DEMENTION - HALLUCINOGEN

opening track on 'the lone deranger'
and starts the whole album off just perfectly and notched trance up a level or two at the time, well i thought so when i got it

psychedelic trance in its purist form
weird groovy catchy unforgetable and oh soo danceable

(blimey, i should do twisted's PR i reckon)

Two tracks that stick out in my ind at the moment:

Chromosome - Into the Wild

&

Joti Sidhu - Juice

My favorite tunes:

Shpongle - ...And the Day Turned to Night
Shulman - Instability
Younger Brother - Weird on a Monday Night
Bluetech - 7th Phase Dub
Ishq - Skyblue

In roughly that order..

Its all about Infected Mushroom : Bust a Move (everything i would want in a tune and more!)

Alien Project : LSD (blinding track nearly speechless!)
Younger Brother : Crumblenaut (WoW!)
Rinkadink : Blank :speaker:
Cosma : Keep Going
Bus : North by Northwest

i could go on all day.... :wow:

Back