bienvenidos!

Sugar Plum

Banned
Reaction score
yes, it is your loyal master, megan. leading everybody to victory at the psy-forum. those of you that do not know me, i am a very loving american female. no i did not say i was a female that loves america, and i don't love england either. ITS HIDEOUSLY GAY.

Just warning everybody in advance to approach me at your own risk as some people regret having spoke to me.

Yours sincerely and lovingly,

Megan the Great.
ESQ
:o

lol..a delay in my welcome....Welcome! enjoy and no mentioning anything to do wiv coppers and violence!lol
:wizard1:

bienvenidos motherfuckeros!

meggywegsontoast said:
some people regret having spoke to me.

bahahahaha.... at least she warned us!! :tongue1: :jump: :tongue1:

Hmmm...hello! :ph34r:

2 many eyes! Welcome tho! :cool: :wizard1:

There a message posting competition going on round here or somin megan :Wink3:

Welcome into the light anyway :runsmile:, remember to soak some up eh. :sun:

bienvenidos motherfuckeros!

megan said:
Just warning everybody in advance to approach me at your own risk as some people regret having spoke to me.

:o

u would b correct in that assuption, we do regret ever having spoken to u or @ least u ever speaking to us! :no:

The last amerikan who came here rude and loudly-as presumptious as yerself and egotistically arrogant seems to have left this fair forum for another more corruptible and submissive.
So bottom line is: don't johnny-come-lately and insult everyone at will.
If you're good I'll pour you the tea if you're bad you won't get any!
:Smile3:
B
wELCOME TO THE FORUM i SHOULD SAY..

just warning everyone from former experiences of people regretting inviting me to a forum.

i'm not mean in real life, i am a sweet loving cherrub :Grin:

you'll see what i mean!

welcome to the forum...

Id suggest popping your head into the forum announcements and giving the guidelines a quick read if you will.

and to everyone if you wish to flame each other please do us the courtosey of doing it in private as im sure you are all already or shortly to be aware of the guidelines, which we ask ALL users however long youve been here for to please abide by them.

so play nice ok

hugs

henners

Back