Big Clearout Sale ***loads of goodies***

Fushion Julz

Sound Bod
Reaction score
Speaker Cabs:

4 x Selenium HB1505C1 double cabs (2 horns per cab)…2 cabs (4 horns) loaded PD158 16R drivers, 2 cabs (4 horns) loaded Eminence Kappa 15 4R drivers…Each paired cab shows 8R load.
Constructed in 18mm Ply with 4 top quality rubber casters per cab, twin NL4 speakon sockets, foam grilles and 2.5mm Van Damme internal wiring. Good condition
Price £2000 for all four (8 drivers)….May split

1 x OHM TRS 218…loaded original OHM 18” drivers, carpet covered in black, twin NL4 speakon sockets and fitted with 4 nylon casters. 4R load. Good condition
Price £600

2 x Fender 15” + 1” trap cabs…1 fully working with Eminence Delta 15 and Motorola Piezo horn tweeter….1 with working tweeter, bass driver (Eminence ME300) blown. These are chipboard/particle board construction. With black mesh grilles, twin NL4 speakon sockets and pole mount boss, carpet covered, fair condition
Price £100 the pair

1 x Home made practice monitor….Ported cabinet in 18mm MDF with 10” bass driver and 2 x 6.5” + soft dome tweeter car speakers. Black paint, no grille, ¼” jack input. All working, bit tatty.
Price £50

Amplifiers:

1 x C-Audio RA4001…2 x 1000w @ 4R, 2000w @ 8R bridged, 2u. Perfect working condition, cosmetically a bit marked, but no dents or missing bits.
Price £450

Signal Processing:

RESERVED 1 x Behringer Super Pro X 3400…2/3/4-way analogue crossover with limiters. 1u Good/Excellent condition.
Price £60 RESERVED

SOLD 1 x Behringer MDX Composer Pro….2 channel compressor, 1u. Good/Excellent condition.
Price £40 SOLD

1 x Formula Sound S19G…2 x 19 band (2/3 octave) graphic in 3u chassis with channel level controls, XLR input/outputs only. Discreet circuitry, excellent sound quality, good condition.
Price £100

Other stuff:

1 x Samson Mixpad 9…mixer. 3 Mic channels, 3 stereo line channels, 2 auxiliaries, headphone output. Outboard power supply. Good condition.
Price £35 (available now)

SOLD 1 x 10u Rack…5-Star in aluminium/ply with wheelboard and 4 quality rubber castors, handles and rack strips. Removeable doors front and rear with butterfly catches. Quite deep. Fair condition
Price £70 (available after 13th May)SOLD

1 x 8u rack sleeve in 18mm Ply, handles and rack strips. Painted Black, good condition
Price £25 (available now)

1 x 7u rack case…Extra long (for BSS amps, for example), in Red ply, handles, rack strips and removeable front and rear doors with butterfly catches (one broken).
Price £45 (available after 7th May)

1 x approx 10m, 10 channel Multicore with 10 input stage box. All cables/channels working perfectly.

Price £50 (available now)

1 x 12m, 12ch Multicore (1-way), no stagebox…fitted xlr both ends…Some channels may be noisy.
Price £50 (available now)

1 x Abstract Scenesetter colour changing spotlight with built-in sound to light. 250w lamp. Good/fair condition
Price £40 (available now)

1 x 63A 3P+N+E 415V (red) MK connector plug...unused
Price £20 (available now)

1 x 32A 3P+N+E 415V (red) connector plug..unused
Price £10 (available now)

PM if you're interested with an email or phone number

Pics available for most stuff on www.fushion.org.uk/hire
PM if you need photos on anything and I'll post them or mail them...

Added a few bits....
If anyone wants pictures, let me know and I'll either post them or send em to ya...

I know its sold but where did ya get ya power-con pack? .....thas just what im looking for.
Oh, n can you post photies of your selenium cabs please?....<what frequency d'ya find they work best at?...>
Peace and thanks,
N

Powercon pack was something that I bought along with a whole bunch of other kit intending to fit it to a rack, but never got round to it...It was home-made, but not by me...Parts available from CPC, RS and the suchlike...

The Selenium horns:

I tend to use them as kick horns....from around 90Hz up to 250Hz...actual frequencies will depend on exactly what else is in the stack, but that is where they work best, although I do/have used them all the way down to around 30Hz, but they become unloaded at about 75Hz...

More Pics at:
http://fushion.org.uk/Equipment/selenium/IMG_0127.JPG
http://fushion.org.uk/Equipment/selenium/IMG_0128.JPG
http://fushion.org.uk/Equipment/selenium/IMG_0129.JPG

<laughs>....Ive been interested in em for YEARS..... since the section 63<?> party a while back.
Not sure if my budget will stretch to that tho as ive just bought 4 x Fane loaded HD bins....
Think thats the way im gonna take my rig from now on.... trying to aquire 12 a side...<nearly there....>

i paid for the drivers at second hand prices n my mate knocked up the cabs as a favour :Grin: :Grin:
cheap cheap..... :Wink3:

cool...If you're interested in the Seleniums, though, let me know and I *may* do you a deal :Wink3:

the "package" conists of
4 x PD158 16ohm drivers
4 x Eminence Kappa 15 4ohm drivers
4 x cabinets with all fixings.

The drivers are all low mileage, as it were...
Cost of these are £122.80 for the PDs (Total £491)
and £80 for the Eminence (Total £320)...
So drivers are £811 worth....

I reckon the fittings must be around £50 per cab, so each bare cabinet is priced at £250 ish...

That is only £125 per horn....The wood must've cost at least half that!!

Still plenty of bits left...
Speaker cabs
Graphic
Mixer
and a few other bits...

Any takers?

Fushion Julz said:
cool...If you're interested in the Seleniums, though, let me know and I *may* do you a deal :Wink3:

the "package" conists of
4 x PD158 16ohm drivers
4 x Eminence Kappa 15 4ohm drivers
4 x cabinets with all fixings.

The drivers are all low mileage, as it were...
Cost of these are £122.80 for the PDs (Total £491)
and £80 for the Eminence (Total £320)...
So drivers are £811 worth....

I reckon the fittings must be around £50 per cab, so each bare cabinet is priced at £250 ish...

That is only £125 per horn....The wood must've cost at least half that!!

<still mulling>........

If you want them, they will be used for the last time, by me, at Crystal Yamantaka in Leeds on 12th May....
Since you're up that way, could save you the trip to collect...

sorry Jules....
think ive decided to stick with HDs...
<think ive learnt from past mistakes that a mis-match of cabs isnt as good as lots of the same type...>
peace,
N

ps-- shame i wont be at Yamantaka this time round to hear em one last time :Sad: <lol>

Cool...yeah, easier/better to stick with a single design, really...
These would be ideal for someone who wants kick horns and hasn't yet got any.

And shame you can't make Leeds, this time around...

Fushion Julz said:
Cool...yeah, easier/better to stick with a single design, really...
These would be ideal for someone who wants kick horns and hasn't yet got any.

And shame you can't make Leeds, this time around...

fair play...
sorry if i kept you hanging on....

yea shame about leeds.... but twill be awesome regardless eh!!!

peace until next time...
N

Nah..you didn't keep me hanging, really, you never actually said you wanted them!

I want to sell them only because I could do with the lock-up space...but I'm not in that much of a rush....
Tis funny that evryone *talks* about wanting stuff, but when push comes to shove, they are all tinkerers, not do-ers...Not a pop at you, that...just all the little bits generated a fair amount of interest, but the speakers and amps (that everyone is always asking about) haven't really grabbed the attention, despite cheap prices!

Ah, well...good job I don't need the cash in a hurry!!

Fushion Julz said:
Nah..you didn't keep me hanging, really, you never actually said you wanted them!

I want to sell them only because I could do with the lock-up space...but I'm not in that much of a rush....
Tis funny that evryone *talks* about wanting stuff, but when push comes to shove, they are all tinkerers, not do-ers...Not a pop at you, that...just all the little bits generated a fair amount of interest, but the speakers and amps (that everyone is always asking about) haven't really grabbed the attention, despite cheap prices!
Ah, well...good job I don't need the cash in a hurry!!

<laughs>....
seems to be the case....
Im lucky... just moved into a new lock up...... complete with double doors you can reverse a van into!!! <whoop!>..
As for the generated interest.... probs because its a big step to take buying that much kit.... I rek lots of peeps like the idea of starting a rig but get put off when they realise how expensive it'll be to get something worthwhile !!!
Thats another reason im building Hd's... can do em a stage at a time... one pay cheque at a time...... Pile of wood here....... few drivers there.... ya know.
B4 i forget... dont supose youd have a use for some RCF 15'' drivers <800w rms at 8ohm>... Just about to order a pile n get discounts for bulk orders....????..
peace,
N

Nah...don't use RCF...
All mine are PD (1850/158), P-Audio (SN12mb), Eminence (Kappa 15/Delta15) or Beyma (CP800Ti)...Soon there will be no Eminence, either...

I know what you mean about realising the cost, but that is part of it if you want something decent and I think most folk realise that.
I've spent, at a conservative estimate, well over £25K over the past 8 or 9 years...

Back