BLISS-"The Rhythmus Gene"-debut album(Phantasm Rec.)

Juna

Junior Members
Reaction score
Bliss-"The Rhythmus Gene"

"The rhythmus gene" is a brand new album from the new comer-BLISS.

Bliss is the exciting new artist project of 24 year old Isralien Yonatan Marcow.

With a background in rock and jazz guitar, Yonatan moved on to computerized electronic music at age 16. Introduced to psytrance by his friend Roy of Inner Action, he was seduced by the full on sound of Tel Aviv trance when he heard a dj set by CPU and was inspired to start to produce in his own twisted yet harmonic style.

After signing to Phantasm early in 2005 he contributed two stunning tracks to their "Liquid Logic" compilation, the tough, morning masterpiece

"Ladies & Gentlemen" and the blistering, techno tinged tour de force

" Monitor Access", currently being caned by Tsuyoshi in his return-to-trance sets worldwide.

December 2005 will see the release of his debut album on Phantasm records, 10 tracks of superbly produced, tough psyharmonic madness.

Influenced by a diverse spectrum of the psytrance music, this album sets to capture most of the hi bpm dance floors, with 9 previously unreleased tracks and one monster bonus track.

Track list:

The Love Hack 145

No gravity 145

Upsidedown 148

The Rhythmus Gene 145

DirtyBoy 149

Pause 147

Tidal Waves 145

Monitor Access 145

Mircale Whip 148

Spaceless 145

With additional releases on Pukka Music ("Out of the Chaos"),and soon on- Planet-B.E.N Records(two collaboration tracks with InnerAction and one with Mekkanikka),Materia Records in Spain("Final cut"-10 minutes monster track),24/7 Records(Collaboration with Dj Maxximus,Hommega) and launch parties for the album in London, Los Angeles & Tokyo, BLISS looks set to be a monster name in 2006.
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ptm/ptm1cd955.html

I received this album yesterday and i'm really enjoying it,good stomping tunes that are definitely made for the dancefloor

:clubjump:

Mayhew said:
I received this album yesterday and i'm really enjoying it,good stomping tunes that are definitely made for the dancefloor

:clubjump:

Was wondering what this was like Mayhew...

any more info now you have had it for a while, give us a review!! :Wink3:

It sounds a bit like the Black and White Album to me, which was actually good stompy chunky stuff for the current israeli situation...

Geoff3 said:
It sounds a bit like the Black and White Album to me, which was actually good stompy chunky stuff for the current israeli situation...

yep geoff that's about right. some tracks sound similar though :huh:

think the last track is a clear standout winner for me

Back