• Not Racist

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Stuoolong

Professionally fluffy
Should be an interesting topic! *Pulls up seat*

AcidTrash

Banned
's not racist. It's nationalist. Theres a difference. It has its racists but then so does lib/lab/con.

It has a racist heritage but they will soon be outnumber and half ofd them have left because they're now too much like tories for them to stomach it. I expect the real fascists will break away and form their own group soon. That will be interesting!

Stuoolong

Professionally fluffy
BNP mission statement said:
The British National Party exists to secure a future for the indigenous peoples of these islands in the North Atlantic which have been our homeland for millennia. We use the term indigenous to describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the historic migrations from mainland Europe. The migrations of the Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Norse and closely related kindred peoples have been, over the past few thousands years, instrumental in defining the character of our family of nations.

So, whites only then. And you have to be from a family who's been here for quite some time. I'm not sure how long ago these "historic migrations from mainland Europe" were, but I reckon my family tree doesn't read that far back. Am I included, Nick?

Stuoolong

Professionally fluffy
BNP Mission statement said:
Liberties

Above and beyond our activities in the political world, we daily work with our people in their homes and communities addressing the fundamental issues of civil liberties and reverse discrimination. Increasingly our people are facing denial of service provision, failure to secure business contracts as well as poor job prospects as both reverse discrimination excludes our people from the school room, workplace and boardroom. A key role of the British National Party is to provide legal advice and support to victims of repression and those denied their fundamental civil rights.

Well that's bollocks. Reverse discrimination is both illegal in this country and highly unusual. There was recently some controversy over a police force that were using it in a convoluted way, but by and large the law of this country is geared towards equal rights for all. There are certainly inequalities in access to employment and education, but it is far more common for non-whites to be the ones suffering from it. Is that who they are providing this legal advice to?

Stuoolong

Professionally fluffy
BNP manifesto said:
... it is a hard fact that, according to official figures, 15% of the UK's male prison population is black, despite black people accounting for only 2% of the total population. Victim-reported figures concerning the race of criminals give the lie to the leftist argument that this is due to discriminatory prosecution. It is an inescapable statistical fact that immigration into Britain increases the crime rate. Figures for unemployment, welfare dependency, educational failure, and other social pathologies tell a similar story for most other foreign ethnic groups. There is simply no escaping the fact that choosing to admit such persons into the country in significant numbers means choosing to become a poorer, more violent, more dependent and worse-educated society.

:imad: But...no...how can they...GRRRR! To even think of quoting a statistic like that and fail to even consider the real reasons behind it (which are many and complex) is just fucking outrageous!

Yes, more people from ethnic minorities get into crime...frankly if I got bullied, called names, had my house burgled regularly and suffer massive inequality with other people who share the same nationality of passport, I'd probably turn to crime too. The main reason why people from ethnic minorites "underperform" on average, in education etc. is because of wankers like the BNP who give them loads of shit for being a different skin colour.

*seethes*

AcidTrash

Banned
Stuoolong said:
Well that's bollocks. Reverse discrimination is both illegal
in this country and highly unusual. There was recently some controversy over a police force that were using it in a convoluted way, but by and large the law of this country is geared towards equal rights for all. There are certainly inequalities in access to employment and education, but it is far more common for non-whites to be the ones suffering from it. Is that who they are providing this legal advice to?

The public sector are massive proponents of it. Just look in the jobs section of the metro.

They are mega fixated on filling quotas so that they are representetive of the community but as you dsya it is often very convoluted. The PC brigade do take it to far quite often. Not out of malice but well meaning stupidity.

P

paranoidandroid

Racist, and a tourist from South Africa, hell maybe they will let me join then:irofl:

AcidTrash

Banned
Stuoolong said:
:imad: But...no...how can they...GRRRR! To even think of quoting a statistic like that and fail to even consider the real reasons behind it (which are many and complex) is just fucking outrageous!

Yes, more people from ethnic minorities get into crime...frankly if I got bullied, called names, had my house burgled regularly and suffer massive inequality with other people who share the same nationality of passport, I'd probably turn to crime too. The main reason why people from ethnic minorites "underperform" on average, in education etc. is because of wankers like the BNP who give them loads of shit for being a different skin colour.

*seethes*

Oh c'mon!!

The black community that occupies are jailes are the ones who, in the same way as the mad mullahs, think that they don't have to integrate and can run their culture side by sde with us.

It is the knife weilding, gun toting, drug dealing gangsta types we lock up because there is a huge sector of black culture that glorifes it. It's the So Solid Cru bollocks and we don't want it.

It's not a cas e of black kids living with racism and turning to crime, its the fact that we failed to integrate them as children and allowed them to have their own community centres and schooling ect. We ghettoised london instead of integrating it. It is a failure of government bu that does not mean we should not mop up the criminal element EVEN if they are a product of our societiees failings.

What is accepted in the back streets of Trinidad is not acceptable here. The same rule must apply to all and if you stick twos up to it and break the law you go to jail.

The british people in general will not have a go at black people for being black. We're cool with skin coulour, we just don't like different cultures outside the realm of the law.

This may be a generalisation but a common perception based on an element of truth.. Gun crime and gun posession is largely imported to Britain from the black community.

We do not have the mechanisms to successfully integrate this culture because its ideas and values are so very differing. The rule of physical prowess and display of bling is what much it respects. Just look at the banana republic dictators with the gold plated mercs. We have no room for that. We are a democracy that is based on tolerance and respect but that respect has to be mutual. Bfore immigration, gun crime not a big problem and wasn't even that regulated.

It is also unfair to allow immigration if there's nothing here for them other than a lifestyle of scraping a living in a ghetto of their own. It creates racial dishamony.

We need a system of immigration like NewZealand so we only import people willing to integrate and those capable of integrating. We cannot keep an open door policy if we want to keep a lid on law and order.

We have a code of conduct in this country and it serves us well, and has done for time. The more we dilute that culture the more unpleasant the country will be. Rather than peoples working togther as a nation it will become a tribal free for all.

I don't want to live in that kind of society.

Stuoolong

Professionally fluffy
AcidTrash said:
The public sector are massive proponents of it. Just look in the jobs section of the metro.

They are mega fixated on filling quotas so that they are representetive of the community but as you dsya it is often very convoluted. The PC brigade do take it to far quite often. Not out of malice but well meaning stupidity.

Saying "we particularly welcome applicants from ethnic minorities, as these people are currently underrepresented in our organisation" is there to help those people realise that they are in with the same chance as everyone else, and they won't be fobbed off because the employers are racists. I can't speak for other councils, but I've worked for Leeds Council in one of the personnel departments and I can say they have the best equal ops policy I've ever seen. They do not do positive discrimination. IT IS AGAINST THE LAW, except in certain care sector jobs. They are simply using positive language to get the minorities to fill the form in. Once they are poring over the forms, it doesn't matter who you are, it only matters whether you have the skills they want. Councils may have a poor record in many ways, but their employment policies (as far as I have seen) are first class and an example to all.

Examples where positive discrimination is allowed - working with vulnerable people from marginalised communities. Why are they marginalised? Is it something to do with BNP supporters? Hang on, this going full circle a bit isn't it?

AcidTrash

Banned
Stuoolong said:
Saying "we particularly welcome applicants from ethnic minorities, as these people are currently underrepresented in our organisation" is there to help those people realise that they are in with the same chance as everyone else, and they won't be fobbed off because the employers are racists.

That is all very well so long as it does not undermine the quality and value of public services. It is my view that it does. Too often the right person for the job is turned down because of the wrong ethnic profile. This is a dis-service to all of us.

Also saying that everyone has the same chance as everyone else is a flasehood. People are not equal and it is wrong to pretend we are. That my dear is the beginnings of communism.

Stuoolong said:
I can't speak for other councils, but I've worked for Leeds Council in one of the personnel departments and I can say they have the best equal ops policy I've ever seen. They do not do positive discrimination. IT IS AGAINST THE LAW, except in certain care sector jobs.

If it's against the law why is Cameron wittering on about getting more women in parliament?

It does happen.

Stuoolong said:
They are simply using positive language to get the minorities to fill the form in. Once they are poring over the forms, it doesn't matter who you are, it only matters whether you have the skills they want.

But who writes the job specifications??? The home office.

Stuoolong said:
Councils may have a poor record in many ways, but their employment policies (as far as I have seen) are first class and an example to all.

This is only because councils are the biggest employers in some towns so the people working for them are going to be representetive by default not because of any equality sceme.

This in itself is bad news for the economy but thats a different kettle of fish.

Stuoolong said:
Examples where positive discrimination is allowed - working with vulnerable people from marginalised communities. Why are they marginalised? Is it something to do with BNP supporters? Hang on, this going full circle a bit isn't it?

No, they are marginalised by the multiculturalist agenda of new labour. BTW, yes it is very important that we hire pople who can liase with ethnic communities. We need to do more of that to encourage integration.

Muslim women are leading the way for Islam in the UK by breaking lose form the oppression and we need to encourage more to do likewise so that we highlight the mad mullahs for what they really are. Sad pathetic men being rejected by their women.

That way we separte true islamics form the islamofascists and then maybe we can do something about them.

But we cannot allow paralell pursuits of differnet cultures in this ocuntry anymore. They must absorb or go.

P

paranoidandroid

AcidTrash said:
Oh c'mon!!

The black community that occupies are jailes are the ones who, in the same way as the mad mullahs, think that they don't have to integrate and can run their culture side by sde with us.
That's their right isn't it, or are you the mater race who's culture should rule above all??

It is the knife weilding, gun toting, drug dealing gangsta types we lock up because there is a huge sector of black culture that glorifes it. It's the So Solid Cru bollocks and we don't want it.
So what does neo nazi skin heads not glorify the values to which any culture should be free of?

It's not a cas e of black kids living with racism and turning to crime, its the fact that we failed to integrate them as children and allowed them to have their own community centres and schooling ect. We ghettoised london instead of integrating it. It is a failure of government bu that does not mean we should not mop up the criminal element EVEN if they are a product of our societiees failings.
do they have no right to their heratage and once again I fail to see your point other than you feel that people should integrated into your view of the world? as a sociaty that failed on what level? the tollerance of others?

What is accepted in the back streets of Trinidad is not acceptable here. The same rule must apply to all and if you stick twos up to it and break the law you go to jail.
That staement doesn't even justify an answer, that's just a ridiclous claim.

The british people in general will not have a go at black people for being black. We're cool with skin coulour, we just don't like different cultures outside the realm of the law.
yeah no worries mate I'm not racist some of my best friends are white.

This may be a generalisation but a common perception based on an element of truth.. Gun crime and gun posession is largely imported to Britain from the black community.
that is a generalistion and as such will be treated with the contempt it deserves.

We do not have the mechanisms to successfully integrate this culture because its ideas and values are so very differing. The rule of physical prowess and display of bling is what much it respects. Just look at the banana republic dictators with the gold plated mercs. We have no room for that. We are a democracy that is based on tolerance and respect but that respect has to be mutual. Bfore immigration, gun crime not a big problem and wasn't even that regulated.
hahahahahaha ahahahahaahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaah hahahahaahahahaha

It is also unfair to allow immigration if there's nothing here for them other than a lifestyle of scraping a living in a ghetto of their own. It creates racial dishamony.
yeah but who creates the racial disharmony? You or them?

We need a system of immigration like NewZealand so we only import people willing to integrate and those capable of integrating. We cannot keep an open door policy if we want to keep a lid on law and order.
NZ have a strict policy on immigration but at no point do they expect you to integrate to their way of life and they have enough problems of their own.

We have a code of conduct in this country and it serves us well, and has done for time. The more we dilute that culture the more unpleasant the country will be. Rather than peoples working togther as a nation it will become a tribal free for all.
no people who call for racial disharmony like youself and being of a very narrow minded view, to think because someone moves here to try and better themselves they now have to take on your country's ethos, I have seen this before and it was called apartheid and we all know how successful that was.

I don't want to live in that kind of society.
you don't have to you could move to a country that would expect you to integrate fully into it's sociaty and see how well you do

AcidTrash

Banned
paranoidandroid said:
That's their right isn't it, or are you the mater race who's culture should rule above all??

No. It is not their right. Britain is a democracy and we have an agreed set of rules which are held by the majority. That is the law of the land.

paranoidandroid said:
So what does neo nazi skin heads not glorify the values to which any culture should be free of?

paranoidandroid said:
do they have no right to their heratage and once again I fail to see your point other than you feel that people should integrated into your view of the world? as a sociaty that failed on what level? the tollerance of others?

They have a right to their heritage so long as it is within the law. Our law does not permit open use of firearms. THey should integrate into the Britsish view of the world if they wish to live here.

paranoidandroid said:
yeah but who creates the racial disharmony? You or them?

Oh, lemme see, a middle aged white guy urging people to vote for him in a Bradford pub or a gun toting blinger who thinks he's above the law of the land.

paranoidandroid said:
NZ have a strict policy on immigration but at no point do they expect you to integrate to their way of life and they have enough problems of their own.

They don't expect you to integrate to their way of life but their system ensure that the cultures they import are at least compatible with their own.

paranoidandroid said:
no people who call for racial disharmony like youself and being of a very narrow minded view, to think because someone moves here to try and better themselves they now have to take on your country's ethos, I have seen this before and it was called apartheid and we all know how successful that was.

I do not call for racial disharmony. I am pointing the finger at government policy which drives the wedge deeper by being too lenient on behaviour of immigrant in the name of bvetter race relations. It is counter productive.
No one is talking about aparteheid. We already have a form of that. It doesn't work on natural or enforced devides and why we must demand integration.

paranoidandroid said:
you don't have to you could move to a country that would expect you to integrate fully into it's sociaty and see how well you do.

That is not the point. I would have the sense to move to a country which shares a similar set of agreed values to Britain. I don't think we should go round the world ramming Christianity down peoples throats any more than Mulsims should do here.

Some would argue that we are geting what we deserve but I'm not a defeatist. I will fight to preseverve britsh values becuse they do work for britain. That's why so many people want to come here.

P

paranoidandroid

AcidTrash said:
No. It is not their right. Britain is a democracy and we have an agreed set of rules which are held by the majority. That is the law of the land.

And then what of the british nationals who break these rules and do not wish to live by them?

They have a right to their heritage so long as it is within the law. Our law does not permit open use of firearms. THey should integrate into the Britsish view of the world if they wish to live here.

And to what do you base that their heritage sates they should be gun weilding hooligans?

Oh, lemme see, a middle aged white guy urging people to vote for him in a Bradford pub or a gun toting blinger who thinks he's above the law of the land.

Or neo nazi claiming that white is right? I still fail to see passed your generalisation here.

They don't expect you to integrate to their way of life but their system ensure that the cultures they import are at least compatible with their own.

I think you'd find they try to import people that fill the skill gap not compatability.

I do not call for racial disharmony. I am pointing the finger at government policy which drives the wedge deeper by being too lenient on behaviour of immigrant in the name of bvetter race relations. It is counter productive.
No one is talking about aparteheid. We already have a form of that. It doesn't work on natural or enforced devides and why we must demand integration.

No but what you are saying is give up your right to your heritage and take on ours, that's forcing people to give up their identities and integrate, I don't see the difference, it's just another thinly veiled attempt at apartheid just you will ban someone or deny them entry for their belief or values.

That is not the point. I would have the sense to move to a country which shares a similar set of agreed values to Britain. I don't think we should go round the world ramming Christianity down peoples throats any more than Mulsims should do here.
That's your right isn't it, also your right to live in another country and still keep your values.

Some would argue that we are geting what we deserve but I'm not a defeatist. I will fight to preseverve britsh values becuse they do work for britain. That's why so many people want to come here
I think you need to do some proper reaserch into people's ethnic backgrounds and what values they do hold and stop reading what some uneducated middle aged white guy has been spewing down the pub, think for yourself mate and if you dig a little deeper you may find that you generalise way to much, make assumptions and generally stand for something which wouldn't work no matter what way you look at it, it's racist view I'm sorry and one that woudl never work if ou wish to remain a sociaty that is tolernat of others. Forcing people to conform to your way of life in the long run would create more disharmony than you have now.

D

dave arc-i

i can see the point of expecting people who want to reside in this country to obey the laws of this country (.i.e. not sharia law) but that doesnt mean they forego the right to retain their own national identity and belief system

to support a doctrine that involves some form of racial purity as laid out here...

The British National Party exists to secure a future for the indigenous peoples of these islands in the North Atlantic which have been our homeland for millennia. We use the term indigenous to describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the historic migrations from mainland Europe. The migrations of the Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Norse and closely related kindred peoples have been, over the past few thousands years, instrumental in defining the character of our family of nations.

...is inherently racist and smacks of white supremacy, which leads me to think that we are then dealing with a bunch of xenophobic twats, or to use another term the bnp

ChrisCabbage

Forum Member
In case anyone's struggling with a definition of racism: from Oxford English Dictionary:

racism

• noun 1 the belief that there are characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to each race. 2 discrimination against or antagonism towards other races.

JPsychodelicacy

Studio Elf
AcidTrash said:
No, the law has always been set by Parliament, which is and has always been easily swayed by money and fake moral outrage stirred up by in the olden days by political antagonists, and latterly, by the right-wing media.

To say nothing of the fact that for as long as we've had a constitutional monarchy underpinned by parliamentary democracy, we've only had universal suffrage for a fraction of that time.
You've got it so backwards it would be funny if the underlying situation wasn't so tragic. The system in this country is skewed against people of colour and always has been. Why should a kid on a sink estate slave his arse off at school everyday so that one day he *might* get a job that earns him as much as £20Kpa, when he sees the local dealer making three times that and getting respect for making barely any effort at all?

To say nothing of the fact that the higher-ups in this country were by and large all born to their position - Eton and Fettes old boys to a man. Most of them have never done a day's hard graft in their lives.
Well, if it isn't another of those misleading 'either/or' straw man arguments that your ilk are so fond of.

P.S. I bet 'blinger' wasn't the first thing that you typed, but you caught yourself pretty well.

I am pointing the finger at government policy which drives the wedge deeper by being too lenient on behaviour of immigrant in the name of bvetter race relations. It is counter productive.
Bollocks. The system in this country is skewed heavily in favour of the white middle-class and always has been. I grew up around Welling (former home of the BNP) - and I've heard it all before... it was utter bollocks then and it is utter bollocks now.
Yeah, and you think it's apartheid against whites, which just goes to show how
woefully deluded you are.

In short, you can hire all the image makeover people you want, but the BNP will always be remembered as the political wing of the NF, and that's all you'll ever be.

Yes it is racist, yes *you* are racist, despite your protestations to the contrary, and no swish re-branding campaign will ever change that fact.

J.