Top 10 Bomb(ay)ed

babla

Junior Members
Reaction score
hope 2004 brings u guys all the 'Pure energy'.......as i hope its gonna bring me.

in no particular order:
-------------------------
01. SKAZI - NOISE ATTACK (UNREL)

the best track i have heard of his at the moment.....he might end up calling it NOSE attack cause he still wants to break my nose.
---------------------------------------------------
02. ASTRIX - TWEAKY (UNREL)

amit (IM) i think suggested the name and i think he did a killer job. i think this is gonna be one of his best tracks on ARTCORE.
03. INFECTED MUSHROOM - NO NAME YET

this track i need to describe - imagine a morning track with more power than astrix and guitar riffs that might remind u of skazi..... and then some killer vocals/screams
i think their next album is gonna be the album of the year - they have gone back to the roots with new sounds
04. SKAZI - DREAMS

another killer from the animal..........i like a lot hope he releases this soon too......to crazy to describe.
05. SKAZI - SATISFACTION RMX

im sure u guys know the old track, ''SATISFACTION''........now imagine skazi putting his 24 bits to it - pure mayhem

FOR THE LIGHTER SIDE OF DAY

06. VISUAL PARADOX - THUNDER RMX

A blaster at 140 bpm with very subtle melodies........all u can beat - realeases 01.02.2004 - its gonna be on it.
07. SONKITE - ON AIR

this is a masterpiece from the 2 boys, seb and marcus......to be released soon (feb) with 4-5 remixes including one from deedrah.
08. MOLECULAR & LYTE - GET IN THERE

more progressive but has some killer melodies. surely a set starter for me.
09. FATALI VS PERPLEX - 50 DROPS

the pimp(FITTY cent) perplexly twisted with fatali's morning sounds - good fun song - the chicks love it.
10. GOMA - LAILA

call me fluffy, but i like what goma does - makes everyone smile and this is one of my favs.
==============================
BONUS:
- Dynamic Vs X-Wave - In The Name
- Protoculture vs Pogo - California Sunshine
- Brain XL - Intelligence Manipulation

so........crib, bitch, smile, appreciate or just comment - ur call peeps

babla

look forward to the Son Kite track...had a lil listen to the forthcoming album. was unmastered but still sounded special

Astrix Tweaky sounds good... what do u mean by "ARTCORE"? (Is it that PC Game)

New Infected Mushroom Album... Can't wait... Masters in all respects...

Son Kite Remix by Deedrah... sounds wicked would like to get my ears round that..

Fatali vs Perplex 50 Drops... You have to be joking right... right...

Goma... Liked his track on Colorado SST... uplifting + danceable in a naive way...

Blabla, before I call you a cooler-than-thou look-how-well-connected-I-am-I-got-into-a-fight-with-skazi-and-i'm-on-first-name-terms-with-infected-mushroom bell-end (oops, too late! :Wink3: ) are you a label DJ or what?

:Wink3:

(i agree red5, tis a shame damion's not here)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Buddha Fingaz @ Jan 20 2004, 04:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Blabla, before I call you a cooler-than-thou look-how-well-connected-I-am-I-got-into-a-fight-with-skazi-and-i'm-on-first-name-terms-with-infected-mushroom bell-end (oops, too late! :Wink3: ) are you a label DJ or what?

:Wink3:
[/quote:e7a69a0ec7]
:lol:

That's nothing! I heard that CPU want to give you a wedgie and Deedrah wants to bogwash me.

And as for the Red 5 unreleased kebab spilling incident with Shift it's best left in the past...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monkey Do @ Jan 21 2004, 09:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> That's nothing! I heard that CPU want to give you a wedgie and Deedrah wants to bogwash me. [/quote:ac5223cde0]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :hehe: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for making me shoot coffee out my nose.

J.

no offence to anyone -
was not trying to show off either -
know few ppl , played - with them shared some music - was sharing so that u guys can look out for some forthcoming tracks.

my apolagies if anyone misunderstood my top 10.
and i wouldnt call people by their last names if they called me by my first name -
looks like the posting seen is also turning into a bunch of politics
my apolagies again

babla

No politics, it's just that if you post up a Top 10 made up completely of unreleased tracks, it will always sound like you're showing off (to say nothing of the name dropping). A quick check of previous unreleased Top 10 lists will tell you that.

No hard feelings though...

J.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (babla @ Jan 21 2004, 02:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> was sharing so that u guys can look out for some forthcoming tracks.

[/quote:d97a8c3b7d]
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (babla @ Posted on Jan 20 2004, 01:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> INFECTED MUSHROOM - NO NAME YET [/quote:d97a8c3b7d] :blink:

Back