bonze!

seven spaces

muddy funster
Reaction score
feeling lazy and bleary after the weekends parties so i'll just lift this from our website!
"Bonze are an intelligent fusion of ultra-funking new age grooves and searing psychedelia, marrying the beats and energy of progressive dance music to the natural tones of organic melodies. The outdoor/free party movement was the haven in which they built a solid following of people that have an eclectic mix of musical tastes. This reflects the mixed influences of the four individual producers who form the band. Following recent gigs at events such as Liquid Connective, Organized Kaos and The Synergy Project, their unique sound has proven capable of unleashing a powerful positive energy throughout the audience.

The full outfit, which includes guitar, bass, drums, synthesisers, samplers, and visual engineering, is used to create a fully live, multisensory experience, forging a synergystic journey within which the audience can travel. For lovers of live and electronic music, energising and uplifting experiences and pure fat tunes that make you stomp your feet till the cows come home, Bonze are not to be missed."

feel free to drop by our site - there's a couple of old tunes to download, you can hurl abuse at us in our makeshift "forum", the soon TBA mailing list, some videos to arrive (se0ne, organised chaos) and some fat new tracks from our new demo should be up in a week or so too!

anyone that has a party or night to put on and wants a live psy-breaks band drop us a mail!

MoonWatcher

The Psyientist :)
Reaction score
bonze are without a doubt utterly fantastic! best live act ive seen in a while - and homegrown too! :Smile3: puts me in mind of the likes of the egg, eat static, ott etc, fabulous fabulous peeps too, keep up the good work!!! xxxx

(ps ta for the weekend!! was awesome! :Smile3: :Smile3: )

UVFi

Forum Member
Reaction score
bonze really are fantasic - got sent a demo and it was really really cool

was sorry i missed them at new years but sure i'll seeya soon xx x

mickeyblueiiiis

No. 1 Superguy..
Reaction score
If that was bonze i saw in a semi inebriated fucked up melted state i was in.................

They fuckin rocked......................At one moment i thought they were the tentacles...........Corrrrr

mr.cism

naughty jesus
Reaction score
it has to be said these guys are a proper d-i-y spacerock electro storm...
totally refreshed my zenith for a more melodic groove,well cool look forward to thier next outing...:Smile3:

naiven

Junior Members
Reaction score
Update : Bonze are set to open the trance stage of the Dance-a-delic festival in belgium August 12th (dance-a-delic.be) - more info soon on the web site

seven spaces

muddy funster
Reaction score
hmmm, well Dance -a-delic has been cancelled, despite the fact that it was a large, legal, established and well run event. apparently a recent operation by belgian police, called operation GOA had been investigating recent GOA parties in flanders. rumour has it that the police believe that all these parties are the basis of some sort of sinister cult, so the landowners have withdrawn permission for the festival organisers to use the land... which is obviously a big steaming pile of foolishness. but what can you do...
apologies to anyone who was coming out there. dance-a-delic are refunding anyone with pre-sale-cards over their website over the next few weeks or so ( http://www.dance-a-delic.be/ ), and the ferry companies should be able to help you out in some way if you've already booked up.
so, hope our next booking doesn't befall the same fate - that's 3 in a row now : (

there's a few new bits and pieces on the site anyway, i was hoping to have the new videos up soon, but that'll have to wait until the end of the week, along with a new tune for y'all.
see you all soon anyway we hope!