Bose noise cancelling headphones

Hmmm, any good??? Am looking to get a pair of noise cancelling headphone for tube journeys etc

To be honest, I've not tried any other manufacturer's models. People do tell me that the Bose ones are easily the best though.

They don't cut out people's voices much, but the first thing I do notice is how much fan noise they cut out - I have several PCs around me at work, and to hear that cut out is quite uncanny. They're meant to cut out relatively low frequencies.

I'd say they're possibly the best sounding cans I've ever used too.

Interesting....... *rushes off to check specs, prices etc*

FYI FullLotus: These are the QuietComfort2 cans.

BTW - can't say I've ever used any really high end cans to compare these with.

I think these are around £200 in the UK. Obviously, about half that paying dollars in the States.

hehe... I know the guy who owns Nexo speakers(do big concerts like glasto, reading etc.)...
I'm sure this doesn't count for headphones, but with about the speakers he always says:
no highs no lows
it must be Bose
:Wink3:

The Phonographist said:
You'll be lucky on specs. Apprantly Bose was founded on the principle that specs didnt equate to quality so they don't relase any of theres. Bit wierd if you ask me.

ive got specs at my work <we distribute n repair bose amongst others>
anyone want any, feel free to pm me <we do trade prices which are substantially cheaper than off the shelf prices>.
Peace,
N

oh yea, they do rule by the way n are by far the best in theyre price range.. only ones better are by Beyer Dynamic but theyre OOBa expensive.

Back