Braincell aka Rastaliens 'Universal Language' debut album on Glowing Flame records

Glowing Flame Records

Junior Members
Reaction score
Artist: Braincell
Title:Universal Language
Label: Glowing Flame records
Cat No: GFRCD05
Format: Digipack
Release Date: December 2005

Tracklisting:
1. Something to explore
2. One year after
3. In the cave
4. Emdiemey
5. Micro Modulator
6. There is more on this world
7. The Milky Way
8. Mushroom Forest
9. Brainwork
10. Morphing Structures
11. Night Flight
---------------------------------------------
Sound is the most powerful element of this universe. The whole universe is created by sound so it carries inside the creativity itself. And it is a form of language, a language which can transmit ideas and creativity on the most subtle levels of existence. It is a Universal Language that makes you see things without the eyes, know things without learning and tell things without saying. It is the connection that binds us together, and makes us all as one.

After the first release on the latest compilation Duality on Glowing Flame records, which is storming the scene since this October, the first album from BRAINCELL is here to tune our brains on this new universal frequency and set us on a journey trough our most deep spheres of existence. It features eleven brilliant and absolutely wicked tracks rich with mystical and atmospheric sounds, groovy bass lines, creepy noises and freaky melodies.

Artist Profile:
Ralph Knobloch grew up in a small city in south Germany. After learning several instruments like guitar, trumpet, percussion etc. he started playing in a rock band. In 1994 he had his first experience with trance music on a little party in Switzerland. After that he started DJ-ing for about 3-4 years, which was followed by a natural need of producing his own music. He creates his first project RASTALIENS altogether with his friend Jurgen and having two albums and many singles released under that name on labels as Boom records, Hadshot, Balloonia, Timecode and many others. After moving to Switzerland in autumn 2003 he starts his own project BRAINCELL, which is a different style to the RASTALIENS stuff. This sound is mystical and atmospheric, with groovy bass lines, creepy noises and freaky melodies.

go get this digipack cover artwork beauty with amazing deep groovs inside!

not to be missed!

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/gfr/gfr1cd005.html

www.glowingflame.com

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
and damn fine it is too :iyes:

lurk

Stunning Cunt
Reaction score
fuck yeah!

i've had this for a while now and it's been getting a caining in my sets and at home. really trippy, deep and stomping stuff.

reaction from one listener when i played it to them: "this is actually psychedelic!" 'nuff said, except for buy this, you won't regret it :Smile3:

Aurora

New regime) The dictator
Reaction score
lurk said:
fuck yeah!

i've had this for a while now and it's been getting a caining in my sets and at home. really trippy, deep and stomping stuff.

reaction from one listener when i played it to them: "this is actually psychedelic!" 'nuff said, except for buy this, you won't regret it :Smile3:
since my brain are to fried to think after a long w.e I only say one word;
DITTO:Smile3:

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Reaction score
Recently got Duality and can't get over that Yudhisthira tune! Absolutely brilliant!

Oh well need to get hold of Braincell as well!

Keep it up gents

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
eeeerm yeah I think maybe you will Arv.......got some nice twistie melodies in there....following on from what Lurk said, the best comparrison (in terms of twistie morning stuff) is with Killer Budz (which I think you liked).........well this knocks the socks off that album....by a long shot!

Geoff3

Direct DJ
Reaction score
Heard the first few tracks last night and... trippy, deep and psychedelic where definetly springing to mind, a bit more involving than some of the "lets have a laugh" fun psy trance tracks around!

Need a night off to get stuck in!

psylent

Reaction score
Mmmmm! This is really nice!

Glowing Flam seem to be coming out with lots of good stuff at the moment. Loved Duality and love this!

Arv, if you like Rastaliens you like this!

bez23

Adverse camber
Reaction score
Braincell aka Rastaliens 'Universal Language' debut album on Glowing Flame recor

Full Lotus said:
Will I like it? :unsure:
I've only heard you play once Arv, but no, I don't reckon.
It's kinda 'nice,' in an unoffensive, easy going kind of no fuss sort of way.
Nice, but...
It *is* trippy, but very mellow. On the whole.