Brazilian DJ Living in London

V.O.R

As seen on TV!
Reaction score
Hi there guys,

Some of you already know me, some don't...

I just moved from Brazil to London with my girlfriend to study some audio engineering stuff and I am looking for some gigs around Europe...

I have been djing for the last 10 years, into trance for around 4... have played in most of the biggest events in Brazil such as Celebra Brasil Festival, Trancendence Festival, Universo Paralello Festival among lots and lots of open air parties and clubs over there. In 2002 I've been to Europe to play VooV Experience Festival, Fullmoon Festival and also Shiva Moon... also Played @ Cabaret Sauvage in Paris... I don't like to talk much about myself, but I guess it's a way for people to know a little bit about my work...

Besides DJing, I am also making music... I have a project together with Vibra, from Neurobiotic Records, label I dj for and also handle A&R, called ''2Hi''... some sort of groovy full on we're making... we made around 10 new tracks before I left Brazil, can't wait to test them here In Europe... My style as a dj is a kind of a Groovy Psychedelic Music or more Techno oriented, depending on the crowd's mood...

Well, I guess I have talked a lot so far... so, well, if anyone is making a party or know someone who could help me out with something during this year I will stay in London, will be big time appreciated...

My personal email is freakdelic@hotmail.com, vor@neurobiotic.com or djmarcellovor@hotmail.com

Love and Light from London :Grin:

boooooom

V.O.R

:Smile3:

Hello Brother!!! I guess you'll enjoy your stay in England. But Brazil,...............has to be wonderful!!!

We don't know wach other, but I think I know who you are!! :ph34r: :hehe: :Grin:

Namaste Bro

Helloooo!

Falaaaaa VOR!
I'm brazilian as well and I've already arrived in London to study!
I'm from Sao Paulo and I always had the oportunity to see you playing, in CelebraBrazil as well... so, I hope meet you here and have this oportunity again!
Abraço!
Priscila :bananada:

Hi Pri

I play in Brighton on the 19th of august for 180 Degrees (Thanx Paul and Rik!)... will be a nice one... try to get your arse there...

ciao!

Hey VOR, good luck in London

Hope you burn the dancefloor as you use to do here.

Welcome! Yep, you will have a great time in London, maybe you can make up for me cos I won't be here, but may see you at glades or boom. Were you at full moon this year? we may have met and again at Chcihime last weekend?

:wizard1:

V.O.R said:
I play in Brighton on the 19th of august for 180 Degrees (Thanx Paul and Rik!)... will be a nice one... try to get your arse there...
Sounds like a great :party2:

Catch you there :Wink3:

Back