Breaking news! American has been found to have used chemical weapons...

jimmy3000

One setting, total
Reaction score
Breaking news! An American has been found to have used a chemical weapon!

Breaking news! An American has been found to have used chemical weapons in a toilet in Iraq. Reports are spreading like wildfire on the news media channels of the Middle East. Apparently it has been discovered that an American has been using the dangerous chemical weapon, 'sodium hypercloride' with the aim of causing mass murder of defenseless bacteria, in a lavatory in Baghdad.

This dangerous chemical has been known to be toxic to humans and cause severe respiratory irritation if the fumes are inhaled. this chemical weapon which goes by the name of "Bleach" looks likely to ratchet up the level of protests with those that are against the war.

Notables sources have highlighted the hypocrisy of America, in criticising Saddam Hussein's poison-gassing of thousands of Kurds, when they themselves have also been shown to have used "chemical weapons" as shown in this instance.

It clearly shows, according to them, an exact moral equivalent between Saddam Hussain and the multinational forces in Iraq.

American and British flags have been burnt in many Muslim countries in protest, after the news of this sinister event was reported. Watch this space.

Seriously though - ASPARTAME (E951) - filthy substance they encourage usage of that on US soil... Only got off the dangerous toxic chemical agent list in the 80's!

As used in Nutrasweet, etcetc.

maybe going against the morally outraged grain BUT it is rather funny

never one to keep his mouth shut eh!

wooly jumper thick coat scarf gloves hat coat door

Cheers Dave, I have to confess that I think it is an absolutely hilarious, spot on, parody myself. I did not start this, it was headlines like "America uses chemical weapons in Iraq", and then them going on to say, well actually these are not chemical weapons, are not against the Geneva Convention, or banned by any international treaty, but are infarct a nasty incendiary weapon, used to flush out dug in insurgent positions, far worse than say, a nice friendly bullet though the gut.

The headline is so inaccurate it would make the Sun newspaper blush. I would argue that this initial report that America had used chemical weapons and the chorus of partisan voices therein, was the greater bit of comedy writing.

The first post is funny, no arguments about that. :Smile3:

Your next post is just quoting the american military propoganda lines that WP was only used against insurgents to flush them out of positions, which is rubbish. Did you actually watch any of the videos of the massacres at Fallujah which used WP in massive amounts? If you did, maybe you could exlain to me how women and children count as enemy combatants/insurgents, or doesn't it matter once they're burnt to the bone?

*edited*

yodhe said:
WP IS A CHEMICAL WEAPON.
It was used in that context in Falluja..
They knew what they were doing when they ordered its use.
They are just soooo f**king arrogant (a bit like yourself, fancy
yourself as an alpha bully boy) to claim that because they hadn't
outlawed it, it is okay to use it in this situation.
Sorry but your stupidity is really starting too irritate me, and your
behaviour is on par with a Troll.

Please forgive him Jesus, he is a prat, he can't help it, Amen.

Back