Bristol???????

erin-mya

floatin barefoot fairy!
uuurrmmmmmm....getting the fear!!!:isad:

Life as a silly art student is almost up , and I'm trying to grab at some kinda plan!!!

No offence to Winchester, I really love it , it's crazy and beautiful etc etc and lotza lovelly m8z , howeva tis time to move on if ya know wot I mean , so 4 a while I av been questioning where to go...thought I could go crash at me mam's for a bit, but avn't lived there for like 10 years and she looked slightly horrified when I mentioned it!!!:irazz:
so it's been a toss up between london town ( where I've lived b4 and not sure I could cope with the silly rent !) and Bristol...

uuuurrrmmmmm???

yep so tinking it's gona be Bristol m'dear's ...wwwwwwwwwwwooooooooottttt!

I graduate at the end of June , so am looking for somewhere for me to make an ickle temporary nest !!! that ain't to much mullar please!!:ikiss:

If anyone has any ideas or knows of sumin , I would really appreciate it.

thanx u

Erin xxxxxxxxx

Rigbic

World Watching
BRISTOL!

come on down + ya no if you need anywhwere to stay while scoping out the area ur always welcome...

Ric x

erin-mya

floatin barefoot fairy!
AAAAAHHH HHHAAAAAAAAA!!!

ey up ric...thanx u m'dear i may take ya up on that....mwah xxxx:irazz:

Rigbic

World Watching
there are also quite a few nice squats at the moment with poetry night's, circus cabralets and of course party's...

give me a call/txt/pm etc. closer to the time

x

moonbeam1

Hard as Nails !
hehe your making a good choice, all the best ppl live in Bristol :tongue1:

mdmafuelledorganism

Cider huntress
wowza hon

big decisions

I'm sure you'll be well looked after down there mmmmmmmmm yummy somerset too

mwah

erin-mya

floatin barefoot fairy!
uuurrmmmmm tings in like one day av gone wierd and tits up ( too long and depressin to babble about !!) but means i am probably moving april time...be up for squatts rik ...will pm next week sum time m'dear ...hugz xx

moonbeam1

Hard as Nails !
mdmafuelledorganism said:
wowza hon

big decisions

I'm sure you'll be well looked after down there mmmmmmmmm yummy somerset too

mwah

its in Gloucester :ph34r:

but we've still got their cider :trippn:

Mr Strangelove

Winky Dosco
moonbeam1 said:
hehe your making a good choice, all the best ppl live in Bristol :tongue1:

my ex lives in bristol. and i can safely say she is not on my list of best people. worrys me a little that one of you bristol psytrancers know her actually - she's well into the scene there... or at least was. had a few great nights at the black swan and that churchy place before it all went tits up.

Whatever Mark....the best person lives at number 48 Carroll Court up on the Frenchay Campus so NER! Its wierd how quite a few of the Winch people have migrated to Bristol...I know of a few others who are thinking about it.

mdmafuelledorganism

Cider huntress
Mr Strangelove said:
my ex lives in bristol. and i can safely say she is not on my list of best people. worrys me a little that one of you bristol psytrancers know her actually - she's well into the scene there... or at least was. had a few great nights at the black swan and that churchy place before it all went tits up.

Ok erin be careful down there hon

avoid dr strangelove's ex at all costs LOL

moonbeam1

Hard as Nails !
Psychedelic Acid Fairy said:
the best person lives at number 48 Carroll Court up on the Frenchay Campus so NER!

Obviously not the cleverest though, posting your full addr on an internet forum full of wierdos :irazz: , like Jon for example.

Punkkrasta

Rasta Jedi
erin-mya said:
uuurrmmmmm tings in like one day av gone wierd and tits up ( too long and depressin to babble about !!) but means i am probably moving april time...be up for squatts rik ...will pm next week sum time m'dear ...hugz xx

ah babe....wots up? pm me init...:iwink:

big hugs :hihug:

moonbeam1 said:
Obviously not the cleverest though, posting your full addr on an internet forum full of wierdos :irazz: , like Jon for example.

U got a point....Jon is a bit wierd. But then I dont spend a lot of time there anyway :Grin:

And u suc btw:iyes:

erin-mya

floatin barefoot fairy!
well coming down to bristol this wkend with the lovelly cari fairy to see rigbik & co, gona check out sum places etc and then go av a stomp 2 sum techmo with m8z from london at sum point sat eve..gotta be done!!

so could be being a bristol resident fairly shortly...oooooooooooooooooo
hugz xxxxx