Buddha Fingaz Top 10 for May

Buddha Fingaz May 25, 2004

1. Buddha Fingaz

Buddha Fingaz Zip Zap Rap

Threads:
    Well, its about time to pop my Top 10 cherry, what with the weather improving an' all :? So here's an ickle taster of some of the stuff you may or may not hear from me at Psyproject...No particular order other than 'ardness... :Smile3:

FREq - Carbon Based Lifeforms (Strange Attractors album)
    - First track from this belter of an album, warm and crisp, yum yum...I'm a sucker for vocoders...

Sensifeel - Back to the Future (Swiss Connection)
    - Ahhh a nice warm bit of prog action, this one builds really nicely with that entrancing synthey noise ever-present

Shakta - Absorbed (Feed the Flame album)
    - Still caning this one, what an awesome sweeping synth noise! An excellent bridge for those awkward transitions between prog and full-on too

Triptych - Access All Areas (Accelerator 1.0)
    - Punchy little number, bound to raise smiles, with some quality funky geetar sheet :Smile3:

Intelabeam & Cyclic - Left By A Comet (Doppler FX)
    - Dunno about you but Intelabeam always does the business for me...real punchy, danceable stuff...oomph

Atomic Pulse - Robotnico (Detoxification album)
    - Its pretty fast but has a great summer feel to it...a good tune to play as the first light starts to appear

Tikal - Equinox (Ritual Cycle album)
    - Starts off with that great Tikal/Bamboo Forest-esque slamming rhythym and noises, cut in half by some lush vocals which threaten cheese but don't quite go there :Wink3: awesome drop!!

Bio-Tonic - Vox Populi (Flip Out vol 3)
    - More vocoder action, I love this one - best thing from Bio-Tonic since 3rd Link, needless to say both are long-term inhabitants of the caselogic

Bizarre Contact - Love Simulation (Plastic Fantastic album)
    - Nice n' trancey, pumping psychedelia to put a smile on your face :Grin:

Sally Doolally and Safi Connection - Nothing Really Matters (Diginations)
    - Well, her DJ set at the Voov rocked in a rockin' way, and this tune gives me fond memories...psychedelic and squibbly, a real body-rocker!

Xerox and Illumination - Tribal Metal (Temporary Insanity album)
    - Tearing stuff, big powerful guitars...oh come on, no tops is complete without a 'kiiillleeerrr' guitar track :Wink3:

OK so that was 11, consider one of them a bonus...dunno which one though :Smile3:
    After what I felt was a slow start to the year in terms of releases, things have really hotted up in all areas and theres a lot of great stuff about. Shame its so painful on the wallet hehe :Wink3:

See you all at Psyproject :Smile3: :Smile3:

2. tom anteater

tom anteater Member

Threads:
    hey, looking good ewan :Smile3:

3. Buddha Fingaz

Buddha Fingaz Zip Zap Rap

Threads:
    Cheers Tom :Smile3: See you next weekend mate...and no moustache this time :Wink3:

4. mullett

mullett Junior Members

Threads:
    mate that xeorx new one is spot on being playing of that a lots have not heard much on the forum about it :!:
    nice top ten think were on the same leve :tongue1: l

5. Geoff3

Geoff3 Direct DJ

Threads:
    Brillant Tops m8 Really digging these too:

Triptych Access All Areas = How much fun in one tune, housey good fun vibe, psy without the serious side I like it!!

Atomic Pulse Robitnico = stand out on the album cause of its sunny melody vibe!!!

Tikal Equniox = Super gorgeous squelch, I love the CD

Sally Doolaly and Safi Connection = Different, Gotta Soul and a Vibe of it's own that others don't have

Bio Tonic Vox Populi = I agree m8, and 3rd Link was amazing, still beats this but they seem to be getting closer again.

I think you managed to pick my fav off each CD!! Coolio :Grin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice