Buddha showing a thousand hands

6, 24 Lotus

I am looking for beautifull images depicting buddha showing a thousand hands, like this one

1000-arm_chenresig_large.jpg

anyone care to post some?

thanks

Lotus

if you find any downloadable video clips (not quicktime or wmv files) then please post the links as i am looking for this type of stuff for messing with for video projections

yeah - im gutted its non downloadable and then its a .wmv which i cant do f all with

just hope a load of ugly fire fighters dont drag em down n drown it in tha water

nope resolution is shit (320 x 240) need 640 x 480 & is a compressed for the net .wmv and fucking useless to do anything with except look at and go WOW wish i had a pukka .avi of that one eh!!!

as soon as right click on it it opens the file and plays and i cant see any other options for download - maybe im just having a bad day

it will probably be on www.archive.org or somewhere similar - i have a file name - shouldnt be that hard to track it down when i reach that part of the list it is on!!!

Whitedog

You are a man of considerable taste. That is SO beautiful. Thankyou

dave arc-i said:
as soon as right click on it it opens the file and plays and i cant see any other options for download - maybe im just having a bad day

For future reference, Dave, once it starts playing, right-click on it, get to the properties, and it will show the the URL of the file.
Copy and paste that into your browser, and you'll get the option to download it :Smile3:

cheers mate - stiill looking for a 640 x 480 version the re-render i did overnight of the 320 x 240 version is shite to be honest

chenrezig2.jpg

they are hard to find, but ive seen them out there. more beautiful than this, by far
this is 1000 armed chenrezig.

ok, so they've not all had 1000 arms. but i thought i would share them with you

Back