Bunker psy parties

Techy Jul 4, 2019

1. Techy

Techy Forum Newbie

Threads:
    I want to build a bunker for having them bangin psytrance parties. Another option is to buy abunker. What do you think would you like to visit Bulgaria for a bangin week long psytrance party held in an underground bunker? Any advice is welcome.

2. Torsion Jim

Torsion Jim PsyMusic Radio

Threads:
    ive played at a bunker party in cornwall. It was an old ww2 thing. Kept the sound in nicely.

3. Stanova9

Stanova9 Forum Newbie

Threads:
    Parties with a particular theme have always attracted me. Although these are quite difficult to organize and many guests don’t obey the rules set, such parties always have a special atmosphere and eventually great memories are guaranteed. I remember when we organized a bachelor party for one of my friend. We tried to use the decorations as if we were in a bunker and there is no way out. The message of such a party was that marriage is kind of a bunker that you can't get out nowhere. I definitely like your idea, but have no clue how you’re going to do that. I can advise you to contact the hotel where we made the bunker party. They helped us to make the party as real as possible. Here is their official website https://www.westgateresorts.com.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  4. umberleigh

umberleigh Killing the scene

Threads:
    Brings this to mind:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice