Bush & Co.'s real agenda is a FWO (Fair World Order), believe it or not!!!

Reaction score
Bush & Co.'s real agenda is a FWO (Fair World Order), believe it or not!!!

Divide e impera (divide and conquer) is dead, long live (unite and conquer) adunare e impera.

We all should support the NWO or FWO (Fair World Order) or the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness, you name it... FWO (Fair World Order) means a world government where all countries, human beings, religions, races are respected in the same way, that there will be no more dividing countries, dividing religion, dividing people, dividing races...

dont you feel tremendous changes ongoing towards uniting people, uniting countries, uniting races?

Unity doesnt mean uniformity.

George W. Bush and Co. has nothing to do with the "final" NWO. He and his fellows are pathfinder for the coming Fair World Order. But we shouldnt underestimate the work of GWB and Co. ... they are doing a tremendous job, unfortunetly its not yet possible to do it in a smoother way, by the way these bunch of people absorbing a huge amount of karma (which they really need to pay back! Thanks for everything and Lwwb from my side!), which helps us at the end to progress faster in our evolution... towards a Fair World Order (FWO).

Please do not mix the current globalist tendencies and the final Fair World Order (FWO). The responsible persons which are developing the FWO in the future will be obliged to realise progression in a smoother way... each generation does it in a better way...

Therefore we should support the NWO or the FWO (Fair World Order)!

There is an eternal hierarchy of very powerful entities involved to bring the Fair World Order or the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness on Earth. We dont need to fear anything, we just should work on ourself to get more lovely, gentle, disinterested, patient, beautiful, etc. therefore we shouldnt be against the evolution towards a NWO or FWO.

Its absolutely natural that this alignment towards a Fair World Order, will cause a lot of conflicts because of various interests from various groups, just to mention a few: natural resources, Intelligence/Secret Services, Governments, leader families, global companies, Religions, etc. and last but not least our egoistic behavior)... but after some certain occurrences the FWO will be established whether we support it or not, it's a logic consequence!!!

Its not about the end of the world, its about the begin of a new world... and it will be goddess...

best wishes from Switzerland
Lwwb
roger

Oooh, Latin again :Smile3:

Certe Toto, sentio nos in Kansate non iam adesse...

Fear not people - this is a cut'n'paste job from that poxy David Icke forum that has given us such esteemed luminaries as PlanetFrog and John White.

I read this post verbatim last week on there.

Ott^ said:
Fear not people - this is a cut'n'paste job from that poxy David Icke forum that has given us such esteemed luminaries as PlanetFrog and John White.

I read this post verbatim last week on there.
Fuck me, I'd never have guessed! :ilol:

EDITED TO MAKE MORE SENSE:

The world is an Orange, believe it or not!!!

Bungaloo po om nexus (the world is flat) is dead, long live (the world is an orange) pipi pipi yeehah boo.

We all should support the WIO or WIT (World is Orange/Tangerine) or the Fresh Fruity Segments of Juicy Joy, you name it... WIO (World is Orange) means a citrussy world where all countries, human beings, religions, races are respected in the same way, that there will be no more dividing countries, dividing religion, dividing people, dividing races... just dividing sweet sticky segments for us all to share.

Actually I can no longer be bothered with rewriting this. It's so boring and pointless I think I'll go and poke my eyes out with a shitty stick as it'd be more fun...

Suffice to say I'm not convinced!

Solve et Coagula said:
dont you feel tremendous changes ongoing towards uniting people, uniting countries, uniting races?

No. The world has rarely been so unstable, unfair, unjust and insecure. what the screaming purple arse are you talking about?

Nutter.

I must admit, Continuum, that the way we seem to be at each other's throats as much as ever hadn't escaped my attention either. Feel the luuurve!

Continuum said:
I that a gnu in your squat or are you just pleased to see me?

Sorry.
My bad - I wasn't referring to you and me :ilol: I'm always pleased to see you, of course, but that is a gnu in my squat :Wink3:

and in my case i am a "or not" in this instance - georgey porgey got our best interests at heart? i am assuming that is meant in the same way that new labours id cards will make us safer

the people are so guileable that i thik im off to see if they have any dosh - i know a couple of nice bridges across the thames that i will try and sell them

Back