buying direct from labels: iboga, yse

Reaction score
i know this has been discussed but just wanted to point out that to buy cds from both iboga and yellow sunshine explosion (with andromeda coming!) is CHEAPER :icool:

yse is in the uk so also quick postage (find through millenuim records site), and iboga take a few days, but it's fun to get a parcel from denmark!

heres to shopping and supporting the progressive that release outstanding music (unlike ahem.... :irolleyes )

Reaction score
Why when u can get them all for £10 each when they're first released from UK?
Canu hear the Goblins - Yeah the Gamma Goblins & they evil little barstewards :Smile3:

grokit23

God mintsmak
Reaction score
Iris Electronica said:
Why when u can get them all for £10 each when they're first released from UK?
:Smile3:
Because as cyhtg pointed out, you can buy direct from the label and pay less than that. :irazz: Plus chaos don't stock everything that these labels release at times and ordering direct means that you can get them then.

Reaction score
yup and iboga takes 2 days like pooshop so you can have it before chaos even put it up if that's what turns you on

muwhahahaha set 6 :lol:

Reaction score
nope, chaos being slow as

there's a big flaw in my thread, i got charged bank charges for my iboga order :sad: so it wasnt cheaper in the end waaaaaaa! but still would rather send my money there than hove (no offense!)