Can anyone help me pls?

debbie woodman Sep 22, 2004

1. debbie woodman

debbie woodman Junior Members

Threads:
    Hi there need to link with mates from 'dosse posse' crew in north wales..or mates from Stereo Chemistryor even better if anyone went to BOOM FESTIVAL who knows a guy called Mick-'purple wizard' He had a chai tea chill out tent next to boom bank before the food area...be most grateful!! big love n light :Smile3: :Smile3:

2. RezN8

RezN8 Ave it !!!!!!

Threads:
    Hey Debbie, :welcome: to the forum... I'm sure one of the Boom survivors will be able to help you out. Why not try a posting in the General Discussion area?

We don't bite... hard :Wink3:

:sun:

3. Jon Kenobi

Jon Kenobi So uncivilised

Threads:
    Hi there I'm from Stereo Chemistry....who are you? if you met up with Stereo Chemistry peeps @ boom then I wont have met you as I wasnt there, can put you in touch wiv em though :Grin:

4. psychedelVic

psychedelVic (~'~)

Threads:
    :welcome: lovely to have you on board :Smile3:

5. generaljoe

generaljoe Member

Threads:
    LORRAINE of this parish has to do with the "dosseposse" crew in Wales, pm her...

6. System error

System error Junior Members

Threads:
    ello debbie, i take it ya fluro debbie, richy here from trauma trance newcastle, aha all is not lost me dear.....here detail of a dosee/trauma/painted chariot party this weekend i take it the phone no is lorraine from dosse posse hope this helps ya link up oki

The PAINTED CHARIOT allnight equinox camping party

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25th-26th Sept(camping from 12noon Sat)all-weather psy trance in 2 stone barns in the heart of Snowdonia; Barn 1=ALIEN RESONANCE(Dj Vek)/TRIBAL TACTICS/TRAUMATRANCE(Dj's Mick+Psyshaker).Barn 2=chillout featuring StevieBear/WonkyStar/The Jester.ALSO authentic Thai restaurant-delicious meat & vegetarian dishes.T-bar+BAR.Visual displays & u.v.atmosphere.Entry £10 includes camping.RING 01766 890853 for info.

look forward to kicking some dust with ya again,,,love and light

http://www.trancemission.co.uk/ dosse posse web page

me...psyshaker@hotmail.com or www.psyshaker.tk
    boom shiva <3 :bananada: :bananada: :bananada:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice