boinktastik dont reMember

Threads:

2. boinktastik

boinktastik dont reMember

Threads:
  3. grokit23

grokit23 God mintsmak

Threads:
    These tests are straight from the same family of tests that they used to use in this country for drunk drivers and then were discredited and withdrawn because they weren't at all accurate and used to show up far too many false positives, ie: people failed the tests when administered at the roadside, then showed up as being clean when they had proper tests done at police stations. People with a poor sense of balance, inner-ear infections, problems with counting etc. etc. kept on being "caught" and then having to be released.

These are the same sort of tests that American police still use to this day and love to pieces, because you can fail almost anybody given enough time and pressure. Nice to see we're still moving backwards with our policing system... :no:

4. Goz

Goz Psy-Richard Staff Member

Threads:
    Thats great stuff ... i broke my ankle when i was 17 and the ankle didn't reset in the right position ... as such i cannot stand on one leg for very long at all when perfectly sober ... I also have to rebalance my weight from foot to foot quite regularly or i suffer pain as a result of that injury as well (ie can't stand still and probably sway slightly from left to right).

Estimate 30 seconds? Meep .. again can't even do that when sober.

Never been able to walk in a straight line with one foot in front of the other.

Always been crap at the finger to nose test as well ...

Basically ... i'd be screwed. Lucky i don't drive :Wink3:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice