can you help pleeeeease?

tallpaul

Junior Members
Reaction score
hey all,
need some help in my quest for some quality tuneage.... any recommendations much appreciated!

i'm looking for something very very "cheeky" sounding; not exactly prog, not full-on, definitely not melodic...
that kind of quite electronic-sounding, incredibly inventive sounding stuff that the bad by design boys were pumping out in the morning at gnomelands.... really really psychedelic without having to sample middle earth or over-do the usual psy leads...
my god, quite demanding aren't i? anyway if you have any suggestions i'll be much obliged...
paul

trancetheory

♥♪♫
Reaction score
problem with this thread paul, is that know 1 knows what your askin until they open it up, but no1'z gonna open it up with a title like that.....I did by mistake lol......try again with a dif title and I think you'll get lotz of answerz :Grin: I would answer, but I dont know allot about psy myself.....and I prefer my muzik to be full-on, melodik euphorik trance :Wink3:

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Reaction score
Red five said:
NRS...RAM...anything on LPS

Yeah with you Paul!
LPS along with Trishula are really onto the game!

PixieDust

across time and space....
Reaction score
Only just really started listening to psytrance meself like but heard fantastic music at the liquid stage at the glade. I especially enjoyed Trons set. Try www.triskelemanagement.com, they've got quite a few good samples on there so you could always have a quick listen to see what you fancy.