can you help ?

forgotten

..::mUnTsvillE::..
Reaction score
hey, right im on a mission to find some new interesting cds.... im looking for a sort of c.p.u , absolumn, nomad style.. can anyone help?

rob :Grin:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (forgotten @ Mar 2 2004, 04:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> im looking for a sort of c.p.u , absolumn, nomad style [/quote:32ea5e7aa8]
Ya like it hard then! :Wink3: Only one I can think of at the moment is Spectrum. :Smile3:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (forgotten @ Mar 2 2004, 04:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hey, right im on a mission to find some new interesting cds.... im looking for a sort of c.p.u , absolumn, nomad style.. can anyone help?

rob :Grin: [/quote:2e6f6bc3ce]
Mmm Slayer comes to mind! :lol1:
Out of your prog trip then?

Suria - Logical Evolution (Similar bass lines, more melody :Grin: )

or go and stand next to your nearest road-works

those big drill things sound a bit like 3dvision :rolleyes:

what ya sayin' like?

I admit I have been known to play a bit erm...full on occasionally, but that calmed doen since i stopped neckin gurners and drinkin' 12 cans of red stripe before playing...

I'm positively cultured now.

do however mr rob 'ave a look at stuff on timecode.

naaa im still going through a proggy phase at the moment.... i just love to have a vast amount of different psy trance styles ... :Grin:

i have heard the shift albums wikkid im gonna have to get it ......... i got the d-tek album the other day (seems quite similar to skazi in some ways) i like the cosmochaos stuff ill have to check his album out too :Grin:

nice one guys :Grin:

rob :Grin:

Back