4. Cosmic consciousness
5. Emotions
6. Dna chaine
7. Litle bit freak (Menog album rmx)
8. Analog (Menog rmx)
9. Malana
10. Complicated Minds

spl1cd002.jpg

Oooh, best morning set I heard at Boom, looking forward to this :Wink3: :rocker:

full_lotus said:
Oooh, best morning set I heard at Boom, looking forward to this :Wink3: :rocker:

Totally agree with you there - he played a blinding set. Here's hoping the album reflects that :bananada:

Menog are great, din't realise their cd was due... that's just dandy :grandad:

:sun: :wizard1: :shrooms:

sounds good ...
menog has some great stuff out atm ..
should be a fun listen .......
:partysmi:

:speaker: :speaker: :speaker: :speaker: :speaker: :speaker: :speaker: :speaker: :speaker: :speaker: :speaker: :speaker: :speaker: :speaker:

aaaaaaaaargh!
it is SO good!
bless him, thats the sort of sound I've been looking for ages!
twisted, dark, funky and full of nrg!
fav' = 1,2,4,8,9!!!!!
but they are all good really!

S'wot R U all sayin???

If your havin me on...

:mad:

What can you compare it too..??

last menog album was shit.........by the sound of the samples this could have its moments

Jon Kenobi said:
last menog album was shit.........by the sound of the samples this could have its moments

Personally, I thought it was quality acidic night sounds, production could have been better though....

ok the pruduction of the first album was not very good...but then it was on Starsound, and the majority of their releases had a shit production...

jon, if you happen to get it, try track 4, I'm sure you'll love it!

ben, cant really compare that to anything as I didnt find anyone playing this sort of stuffs...
probably something between the dark style of trance and really full on.
its full of acidic waves, very atmospheric, sort of outdoor music.
the bass line is fat as fuck!
ther are some very psychedelic melodies too.
and each track always contains a 2/3 minutes very funky section!
all this with has a sort of epic touch!
I am no expert in explaining how he must write the music...so I am just describing it!

Jon Kenobi said:

Talking about Natural Behaviour? coz as far as i know emotions is his 2nd album..
He released various tracks in compilations such as: Kagdelicious,New Blood,Influx Visions that were average(in my opinion) but i'm really happy that i have in my cd case his debut (Natural Behaviour) and awaiting 2 morrow 4 the arrival from psyshop:

menog-emotions
ketuh rec-a little lunacy
maia v/a- time & space part3
vertigo- timeless flash
:jump: :jump: :jump:

Anyway Menog Suria & Paranormal Attack is the future in Portuguese psytrance(i dont think i forgot some1??)

adeadendmind said:
ketuh rec-a little lunacy

You could have got that from me. I have some copies for sale, and am in London :Wink3:

forgot to add in my original post IMO. and maybe shit was not the right word....just not to my tastes. Feelin a bit snappy at work today...must be the quiting of the nicotene. :crazy: sorry folks

Moonquake said:
jon, if you happen to get it, try track 4, I'm sure you'll love it!

I'm patiently waiting from Chaos

Back