Caralion

Caralion

mmmm... still thinkin...
Reaction score
I live in the middle of Wales on a hill and it's g
:ismile: Yo people, I'm a newbie, so go eazie, alrightie?

I'm a-living in Wales and Loving it...( for all u city dwellers, come down and visit, cos its snowing right now and it BOOTIFUL!!!! ) Anyhow, I help put on parties and tea tents at festies, but my day job is to help the youth of today (well those from a small flea-infested-area-called Newtown) to learn their course in carpentry (truly inspirational it is too).
Oh yeah I give a good massage too....

I really wanna embrace life on the road etc go to parties and forget the rest of the world, but really feel there is a lot of shit to do cos this country and the rest of the world is falling apart as we speak... is there anyone else that is getting a little tired of itall? and wants to sor t sum shit out????????

dubs2000uk

Sorry..what was I saying?
Reaction score
Welcome, we cant promise to put the world to right but we'll have a cracking time along the way! hehehe

Mmmm, massage!

Punkkrasta

Rasta Jedi
Reaction score
:welcome:

aaaaaaaiit babe

nrrgghhh now i have snow jealousy.....:irolleyes

jump about in it for me tho wont you!

:icool:

Golaf

Banned
Reaction score
hello!

TO LOVELY WALES!!

yes the whole world is falling apart all the time :nod:

CariFairy

Now Less Confused
Reaction score
Caralion said:
and try and get people on board at the same time !!!

If you manage this, PLEASE tell me how

I have been trying to persuade people to jack in their entire lives and move to the coast of wales with me and live on a farm with lots of animals and open a zoofarm and do lots of zoofarm art and swim in the sea and stuff for AGES but nobody wants to!

When you find out please divulge :P

x

Caralion

mmmm... still thinkin...
Reaction score
I live in the middle of Wales on a hill and it's g
yyo cari fairy,

well like ur usage of cari, I was always called it as a small child, but in the same way as damien the name implies someevil tendencies, I think older people who will ave seen CARRY just don't like to call it me!! LoL

anyhow come to wales and see how its done yuourself one day soon eh!!!?

Reaction score
Ooh...Im from Wales....altho South Wales...*is a valleys girl* *shudders*. But we have beautiful mountains and forests all around my house...better than ur beach any day Cari :P