cdj and mixer

kodomo Jan 7, 2004

1. kodomo

kodomo Junior Members

Threads:
    I want a pair of the cheapest possible cdj s. I dont care if they are 2nd 3rd or 4th hand. I just want them to play(working properly). I want them for my room, I ll just mix songs for my own and my friends pleasure. The same things goes for the mixer too. I d be happy if the mixer has a 3 band eq, kills and a working fader and thats it :Smile3: If anyone sells their old outdated ones I am here to buy...

:peace:

2. Wiley Peyote

Wiley Peyote Junior Members

Threads:
    so, looks like u've done well selling your paintings, buying decks and mixer!
    I take it Morocco treated u well?

cant help with the cdj's, sorry

3. norty303

norty303 Member (Todger)

Threads:
    I've got a couple of mixers here, Gemini ps-626's (one pro) propping up things in various states of repair. One works fine although may need a new x-fader, not sure about the other. Um, offers I suppose....

4. The Phonographist

The Phonographist www.lucidoxford.com

Threads:
    I'll swap my old Techincs mixer for some phat drapes if your interested.

"The Official World DMC Championship Mixer

Multiple inputs -2 CD/line and 2 phone
    Durable high reliability faders for long service life
    Dust-resistant construction
    Easy-to-see/easy-to use 3-column professional DJ level meter
    Spare faders stored onboard for quick change if needed
    Tone controls (+12dB, -24 dB) and trim controls

Mixer is very simple but really high quality. Crossfader is wicked, and comes with spare. I've never had any problems whatsoever in the 2 years I've owned it. No fader leakage, crackling etc. (how many mixers for under £300 can you say that about?)

The only thing is its missing a slider (small piece of plastic, not the actually mechanism, for the right channel), though it makes no difference to the sound quality and can be reordered from a technics dealer. (£1?)"

[​IMG]

5. kodomo

kodomo Junior Members

Threads:
    wiley:
    for the drapes, I took them, to Morocco camp desertview to help the deko team and lost them somewhere in between ourzazate and zagora (sahara desert basically) they stole my all stars(shoes) too :Smile3:
    Though I start painting right again

phonographist:
    I d be happy to exchange them for drapes but it would take some time cause now I have none :Sad: If u think it is possible for you to wait we can exchange :Smile3:

6. Mrs B

Mrs B Real world? What's that?

Threads:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kodomo @ Jan 8 2004, 03:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> wiley:
    for the drapes, I took them, to Morocco camp desertview to help the deko team and lost them somewhere in between ourzazate and zagora (sahara desert basically) they stole my all stars(shoes) too :Smile3:
    Though I start painting right again

[/quote:386e7b2d7f]
    Bastards :ph34r:

7. Rigbic

Rigbic World Watching

Threads:
    Ive got a mixer for sale it's a Stanton something or other - I'll find out spec and stuff and post tomoro or the next day - 40 squid + it's boxed

decks wise I bought a DJ magazine and took phone no's from advertisement section at the back and then played the shops off against each other ("mike from turn key said he'll do them at £??? and he rekons he can beat any of your prices.....") I managed to wangle (<- teknical term) a pair of Numark Axis 2's for £300 with free next day delivery, 2 years warrinty and a free xtra long phono cable.......

good luck

Ric

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice