CDJ'S

Vanilla Penguin

V.P Psy comes to Dorset
Reaction score
Anyone help with this seemingly simple question :

Pioneer cdj's how much should I be looking at paying for a 2nd hand pair?

Heeeelp :confused:

G! :Smile3:

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Reaction score
If they're in good condition with boxes, then no more than 350 a pair I reckon, maybe less :Smile3: For the CDJ100s that is....

pikal7785

Nipple tassles
Reaction score
For the cdj500 would have thought anywhere from 200 to 350......depending on
condition and stuff

MonkeyBonez

KnAtTy ThRu NaTuRE
Reaction score
I got my Cdj 100s for about £200 inc. shipping from america. Though u do have to buy converters and import tax which was about £60 extra in total. But still cheaper than anything i could find in the u.k.

Vanilla Penguin

V.P Psy comes to Dorset
Reaction score
Thanx people :Smile3:
If anyone should hear fo a pair going ..& know that theyr'e definitely sound, would you be good enough to let me know...cost allowing :-/

Thanx :Smile3:

Reaction score
MonkeyBonez said:
I got my Cdj 100s for about £200 inc. shipping from america. Though u do have to buy converters and import tax which was about £60 extra in total. But still cheaper than anything i could find in the u.k.
please tell more on this! am after some $ priced cdj 200's, what converters are they? i can get friends to carry them so can avoid the tax see :Smile3:

MonkeyBonez

KnAtTy ThRu NaTuRE
Reaction score
I got two different converters as i went into buy two from maplins and they only had one left so got that one and another from D&G hardware in winch.

On the boxes it says "100 watt international electricity converter" dunno who its made by as doesnt say on the box and the other "45 watt Plug in voltage converter, UK (230 Volts AC) to USA (110 Volts AC)" made by SUNPOWER. As long as the wattage is over the wattage of the decks their fine, think its 12W.

But basically any decent electrical / hardware store will sell them, if your not sure bring one of the decks in with you and show them what you got they'll know what you need. Dont go to big places like Homebase or B&Q as i couldnt find anything in either.