CENTURIANS INTRO' POST

Centurian

Tekno enthusiast
Reaction score
Well hello to everyone surfing on the Psy-forum.

I am DJ Centurian and thought some of you might like to know a thing or two about me, what i am up to and my beleifs.

The first thing i would like to do is set someone called Natacherry straight about something. A post was put onto the HF forum which involved some rather nasty things being said about the Indoor Festival Crew.
I for one am part of that crew, and would like to make it clear that what she said was defaming and abusive. I am in the music industry for the love of music, the parties, the vibes and the people. If money starts coming into the equation when doing something that i love, then even better. Please Natacherry, don't pre-judge me or anybody else before you know us, especially when the after party was put on for free.

Anyway, at the moment i am writing press releases and helping in the advertising department for AIF. I have been DJing for about seven years, playing genres from all types of trance, techno, house and hardcore. I progressed to club level in 2001 and have never looked back since, i am now a resident at the Antiworld Indoor Festivals and will be performing in the Hard Dance room at the Rex on September 11.

I am also spending time in the studio improving my production skills with a friend in North Lodnon. I am now starting up my own business ventures participating in selling tickets and CDs, so i am surrounded in music that i love and am just beginning to feel confident enough to start making a living out of it.

I am also involved with Nuclear Free Zone, the Liberator DJ's monthly night at club 414. It's always a pleasure performing along side such legends and this hard as nails night is just what the doctor ordered for any techno enthusiast.

Thats about it, i think! I'll try to keep you all posted on any progression that occurs. Keep the good times rolling peeps!

C

what is the HF forum?
because i personally have never posted there before..also i would prefer it if you did not quote and use my name all the time...
as you might have learned from your mother its rude to bitch about people behind their back...

What is the HF forum? Maybe we could check it out?

:peace:

So it was actually "bored shitless 655" who posted on the HF forum, what Nata wrote on this forum. An opinion shared by many people I might add.

Hey hey babe. :welcome: :Grin: Welcome to the board. I see u finally made it here then. Its been a hard journey for u, but u are finally here so all is good :P :Wink3:

See u out n about soon :party2:

Back