cheeky melodic psy - please have a listen!!!!!!!!!

seuss Nov 19, 2004

1. seuss

seuss Junior Members

Threads:
  2. seuss

seuss Junior Members

Threads:
    hey peeps,

bump - do i have to register aliases to post and tell me it's shit?

:Wink3: :Smile3:

3. jamez_23

jamez_23 Blah

Threads:
    ehe he eh !! I thinks we need a few more active people on here ....

personally I just mooch around here whilst I'm at work so i cant really download or listen to anything. I guess it is the same situation for the majority of people on here ......

Mind you - I went to Psycle's the other week - sorry for not introducing myself - its that old problem of not knowing what people look like creeping up again ! he eh :Wink3: I was going loony down at the front most of the night ...... a good night was had !! cheers !

Anyway .... have to say I liked the vibe of the Cure track that got played at the end of Barc's set. I remembered reading that it was one of yours. The idea of remixing The Forest was a good un ..... It had occured to me a while back whilst listening to their "mixed up" cd but forgot all about it again rather quickly ....... he he e ! nice tune though nicely done !!!

I will listen to whats posted up when I get a chance - probably tonight mate and I shall let you know what I think !!!!!

James

4. seuss

seuss Junior Members

Threads:
    i'm often inactive so i've no right to talk!!! :Wink3:

glad you came along, did you have a good night? it looked stunning in there, such a shame about the early close... all sorted now though! i'm sure we spoke over the course of the night :Wink3: next time i'll mail you beforehand.

yeah it was wicked hearing someone else playing the cure remix... i'd wanted to do it for ages as well, such a gift of a melody to work with. it's actually also available on that same page, called 'afro', if ya want it!

thanks man - and next time i will try to get in touch beforehand so we can meet properly :Smile3:

IS IT TEEEEEEEEEEEA YOU'RE LOOKIN FOOOOOR

5. makdaddy

makdaddy Guest

hey seuss, i gave your afro track listen last night...and loved it!! a top track to rework that one. I cant go too indepth about it tho as i was listening lo-fi through some standard pc-type speakers (utter pants tbh!) but well structured and a good use of your sounds man would love to hear it thru a proper soundsystem.

iainmak x

6. jamez_23

jamez_23 Blah

Threads:
    Hey Seuss !! Nice one - I had lots of fun at Psycle despite the early finish !! I shall Pm you before the next one for sure. I'll also send you some links to tunes as soon as they are uploaded somewhere !!!

Gotta dash !!

James :smokingr:

7. jap0

jap0 Junior Members

Threads:
    wesaaa seuss!!!

the tracks sound is very good, but i dont loike the kick, i like more powerfull kicks :Grin:

keep it up borhter !!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice