0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Cant be bothered listening to them

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PsyXaani

PsyXaani Junior Members

Threads:
    Over the last few months myself and felow member Chemicalight have been listening to a lot of Psycadelic Trance and Ambient works of music. Although I do come from a mainly rock/metal type background, I got tired of the same old same old of the genres. Chemicalight kinda introduced me to this more electronic form of music.

Anyway, we started getting quite a collection of mp3's together (as you do) and had a go at mixing some stuff ourselves. Perhaps this was partly inspired by listening to some great DJ's playing sets this summer at the various outdoor parties and clubs we went to.

I have started building a site for us to host streaming versions of these mixes for people to check out. The site is very basic (just like my coding skills - hehehe), but it does what is needed at the moment... I like messing around with sites, so ill probably keep updating it. Please check it out if u like this kind of music. Let us know what you think.

Music is optimized for modem users (although i havnt tested it), but please use your sense when trying to listen... if there is a break in the stream often, then please comeback later - probably too many people trying ot listen at once.

If u like the mixes, and would like a high quality version then PM one of us and we'll sort it out

Psyxaani & Chemicalight

http://digitalight.no-ip.com/

oh yeah

press play when it loads.

site made on 800 x 600 monitor... dunno what it looks like on bigger res... crap probably....

2. ChemicaLight

ChemicaLight Junior Members

Threads:
    woohoo...now people can actually listen to my mix :wo^thy:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice