Cherie Blair - What a fishfaced old bag of maggots

Monkey Do

#1 Internet Toughguy
Reaction score
I'm touching myself as I write this post.
So Mrs PM goes off to do a charity tour of Australia to raise money for childrens cancer charities.

How selfless of her, what a good deed you might think.

Well not according to the times today, you see the budget for this tour is 400 grand, the bloke organising it is skimming off 120k, about another 85k for various expenses (not including hotels and transport inc. flights - they have been donated FOC) and Cherie Blairs fee is a whopping 102 grand!!!

This means her fee is about 10 grand more than is actually being given to the charity.

What a gormless ugly twat faced gimp-husbanded motherfucking old witch.

Monkey Do said:
This means her fee is about 10 grand more than is actually being given to the charity.

Ok so the tour will be giving some money to charity itself, but surely the point is that she's going to encourage australians to donate more themselves, it's a bit off the mark to think that all the donations are worked out in advance.

True, her fee is outrageous for a charity function and I can't see her really making a huge difference to the australian public opinion. I could be completely wrong on that, any australians care to comment on our bat faced harridan with the perma-coke-rictus.

do you hear about her getting an oap sentanced to jail for non-payment of poll-tax - she was trying to get somthing hence the reason for being abitch, becoming a barristor or smothing - cant remmeber - but di know she aint very nice :sad:

grokit23 said:
Monkey Do said:

Ok so the tour will be giving some money to charity itself, but surely the point is that she's going to encourage australians to donate more themselves, it's a bit off the mark to think that all the donations are worked out in advance.

Actually the "donations" are worked out in advance as I understand it, they are basically selling tickets to be in her company and assuming all get sold then there will be about 96 grand left over for the charity. Maybe there will be a bit of a collection plate passed around to add to that? I dunno.

The thing is the bloke who arranged the whole thing has a history of not handing over the wedge on similar events to the charities until significant pressure was put on him.

Not like the silly old mare to get caught up with a conman though is it?

Wouldn't have so much of a problem if she just admitted it was a business venture - I mean who wouldn't jump at the chance to go and get wined and dined to a week for a hundred grand but claiming that sort of fee in the name of charity stinks.

Monkey Do said:
The thing is the bloke who arranged the whole thing has a history of not handing over the wedge on similar events to the charities until significant pressure was put on him.

Not like the silly old mare to get caught up with a conman though is it?

Never heard of it happening before. :Wink3:

Bet she wiggles out of most of the tax obligations too...

Loads of musicians doing charity gigs for nowt... she has a fee.. where the ferwack is her charitability... oh yes, hubby Tony has liberated Iraq... but we know he's getting something for doing it don't we.... a fat wage packet and a guaranteed huge pension not counting the bonus George doubleya Bush is gonna give him. :no:

Monkey Do said:

you go MONKEYDO..... yeah!!!! :lol:

you know what...... the idea that some obviously very rich woman is getting paid to do charity work makes me SICK very SICK :Sad:

Frankly not the slightest bit surprised that Big gob is happily taking a quarter of the 'charity' money and pocketing it. Very wrong, but not surprising!

What is shocking however is that she is being billed as 'the most influential / powerful woman in Britain'!
:o

Neko said:
What is shocking however is that she is being billed as 'the most influential / powerful woman in Britain'!
:o

Suppose it makes a change from some two bit gameshow presenter on TV or suchlike. She has got the ear of the Prime Minister (and at some point has had other bits of him too :Wink3: ) and she is quite a high powered lawyer to boot...

Monkey Do said:
Well not according to the times today

'Cos we all know that Murdoch papers are unimpeachable when it comes to being honest... *rolls eyes*.

J.

Back