2. Missing Link
3. Cro Magnon
4. Human Loop
5. Computerized
6. AI Hybrids
7. Mutant Androids
8. Future Evolution
9. Entering Nirvana

One word. LUSH. lushlushlushlushlushlush. Possibly one of the nicest sounding albums I've ever bought. Totally beautiful, really well put together and structured tunes. Track 5 makes all the hair on the back of my neck stand up. 6 and 7 I like a lot too. I'll say it again - LUSH :jump: :bananada:

I agree with you on that one. They are Scandinavian so the possibility of some influence is definitely there. Don' think it's any of the actual guys from LB tho

I think it's all to do with the Orebro connection, small group of like minded peeps all in the same area.

Chromosome is Anders Nilsson and Peter Malmberg, they've been making stuff together since 1999.

Anders Nilsson is also one half of Andromeda, along with Nicos Kostoglou (dj Arara), as well as being involved in Scramble along with Dj Nebuleuse (album due this year). :cool:

Peter Malmberg may also have been responsible for an Eric Clapton fansite hosted by Malmo university... :unsure: :blink:

Lovely album all in all, still liking it more each listen. Their track, Borderlines, on the Goa X compilation is well worth a listen too.

I've liked some of their releases on comps but had a listen to the samples on this one and it just didnt seem to grab me at all :no:

Jon Kenobi said:
I've liked some of their releases on comps but had a listen to the samples on this one and it just didnt seem to grab me at all :no:

Give it a chance - the samples don't do it justice by half.

Sounds great - I'll have to check this one out. Any idea what label it's on? I've been looking for a Logic Bomb replacement for a while (as I reckon my LB CDs going to end up see-through if I play it too many more times).

Pricey said:
Sounds great - I'll have to check this one out. Any idea what label it's on? I've been looking for a Logic Bomb replacement for a while (as I reckon my LB CDs going to end up see-through if I play it too many more times).

YELLOW SUNSHINE EXPLOSION :Grin:

Back