CIRCUS + POI IN READING

Magic

Psychedelicious
Reaction score
Hello,
Anyone into circus, juggling, poi, magic, :wizard1: uni cycle, or just chilling and meeting new people.. :juggle:
Have organised a night, circus society type thing, to start on tuesday 27 january :wow: and every tue from then from 7pm at the rising sun arts centre in Reading... there will be a large room to play in and an open bar.. :drinking:
A one pound contribution toward room hire would be lovely.
Would be marvelous to meet as many people from the forum down there as poss, as should be a good night.... Could lead on to beautiful things...
Hopefully see as many people as poss there,
love
Magic
xx

Magic

Psychedelicious
Reaction score
Heres a pic from our first night time expedition to the cold! circus is going really well! lovely people, learnt a lot and loads of fun...
Magic
xxx
:wizard1:

linziloop

The Puppeteer
Reaction score
<span style='color:red'>Shame i aint down in reading, sounds cool. Similar thing on every Monday night in the Brickyard in Carlisle if anybodys ever around ere, just listen out for the psy-trance!</span>

Exulus

Grubby Student
Reaction score
Magic,

I hope this continues till October! I will be starting at Reading Uni come this October and would love to go! :Smile3:

Magic

Psychedelicious
Reaction score
Circus is going and running strong..
Just got back in Reading myself after the hols, and posting this as a bit of a bump..
Lots of stuff happening inclueding possibilities of performing at festivals and gatherings. regular fire spins in my back garden (burnt off a chucky portion of my hair the other day! Whoops) And stilt walking in the reading Carnival! Lots of fun n creativity n stuff...
Hopefully see ya there..
Oh yeah due to me and my colleague being lame the time has changed from 7pm start to 7.30..
Hugs n bouncing
Magic
xxx

Magic

Psychedelicious
Reaction score
Hmm dont know what this post is doing in introduce yourself??? will check it out!!

Magic

Psychedelicious
Reaction score
its not supposed to be in introductions! Was in parties before forum got changed... dunno whats happened really... oh well, ill write up another one!!
Magic
xxx