COMMERCIAL HIPPIES - "If you can't stand the heat" Nano

b0cac98cd2.gif

yes yes!

but why are they described as "cheeky" i don't find a single cheeky bit on the entire album!!

i was talking about liz's bottom personally... :irolleyes

maybe it's their personality that's cheeky rather than the music?

this album is basic and crap sounds like its been made on flstudio fruityloopers ahhoy

Just got this through from Saiko along with some golden oldies, and it seems pretty good to me.

Nice and bouncy, but plenty going on, and I suspect as someone said up there, it'll be a bit of a grower.

Been listening to this pretty solidly for weeks now and I have to say I think it's fucking brilliant. I'm no expert so I can't comment on it's psychedelic credentials but whenever I hear it I want to dance and it doesn't get much better than that. The production is up there with the best as well.

Favourite track has to be "Get out of the Chai room" for the fat little bass stabs at the beginning and the build into a truly stomping main section starting at 3.20. Also love "The Unconventialist" for being something a bit different, but throughout this is a rolling, stomping classic.

If it's ain't true psy I don't give a shit - in fact stick a new genre to it and somebody please tell me where I can get more in the same vein!

it gets better and better with more listens. 3 star hotel is my no1, just HAVE to dance when i hear it

Loved this. Only one dodgy track, around the 3, 4 or 5 mark, can't remember CD not in front of me. Love the Unconvensionalist track at the end. Can't wait to see them!

Back