COMMERCIAL HIPPIES - "If you can't stand the heat" Nano

Got it yesterday. It's sounding mighty fine so far! Lovely rolling trance...

oh i love 'where dreams come from' tune !!

hmm... i shall add this to my I WANT list.. :iyes:

has there been a review on the album?
that would be nice...

:happy:

Wow... bleedin' incredible stuff. Have had finally had a good solid 2 listens now, and although wicked on the first listen, it's grown with the second...

So far seems worth it just for the Where Dreams Come From remix... and 3 Star Hotel which is just amazing. All of the tracks sound fantatic though.

Will come back later when have listened even more :Grin:

I really like "The Unconventionalist" too mmmmm :wub:, overall, i'm very pleased with this album :Grin:

Sutekh said:
Top notch stuff!! You can alos catch 'The Commercail Hippies Live' in Bristol on May 27th, thanks to those cracking guys at Toadstool, as well as Edoardo , F'da F'da , Toad and myself as well as many others.
details available at http://toadstool.org.uk/toadstool/Twisted%20Toadstool%20II.htm

peace n love to all

please keep party promotion in the relevant forum area.

thank you.

Wanna get my grubby mitts on this... Heard the lonnng saiko samples and Where Dreams Come From Rmx is phaaaat....

Gotta wait til payday... doh ;( can anyone lend me a tenner! :Smile3:

i can't remember any of the track titles... but they all seem excellent to me, including at least a couple that i would play out..

:trippn: Rinsing 3star hotel! >sighofrelief< the rmx of WDCF is well worthy, really like organic machines, get out of the chai room and the title track is also great:trippn: Album is really fun, nicely paced & psychedelic!! good artist album worth the long wait.

Thanx Nano for finally releasing this!!...They certainly teased us eagerly waiting Hippie fans. But I'm glad that it totally delivers! All tracks rock but Get out of the chairoom is just perfect...Call me a sentimental fool but this track reminds me of the good ol' phat epic Flying Rhino stuff!

Back