Contact juggling club in Central London?

digidogheadlock Oct 12, 2004

1. digidogheadlock

digidogheadlock Junior Members

Threads:
    Oi Oi fellow jugglers, I’m a contact juggler living in central London, and want to set up a free and informal juggling club, me and some other juggling friend used to run a small club in kings x in a friends pub which was unfortunately closed down this summer. What I want to know is do any of you guys know any free venues around central London (pub rooms or even a friendly squat etc) that we could use and are there any more jugglers that would be interested in coming along (like I said this will be free and no membership malarkey), cheers.

2. psychedelicjuggler

psychedelicjuggler Swollen Headed Member

Threads:
    when you find somewhere let me know, i'd love to come along!

been practicing my contact juggling a little, but i think i need some pointers on getting it over one shoulder, across the back of the neck, then over the other shoulder!

:jump:

3. martin_e

martin_e Pantheistic Cyberneticist

Threads:
    1. I'd love some more help with my Contact Juggling - seems to have stopped since the summer ended.
    2. I think there's a fair bit goes on at the circus skills club in Brixton - but don't know quite where that is ...

... oops dropped it again!

:Smile3:

4. Durbs

Durbs Junior Members

Threads:
    There's weekly meets in Brixton on Wednesdays and Spitalfields on Tuesdays.
    Both are wicked - although Brixton is possibly more juggling and Spitz is more poi/staffing but you get both at both :Smile3: Brixton is also slightly more acrylic friendly :Smile3:

*sigh* I love Contact Juggling

5. psychedelicjuggler

psychedelicjuggler Swollen Headed Member

Threads:
    I know theres a juggling club at Brixton methodist church, elm park road..... its on wednesday nights 7.30-10pm, and costs £3, don't know if thats maybe the club you mean martin...... but i find free a much better price than £3 :P

6. Durbs

Durbs Junior Members

Threads:
    at the Brixton and Spitz you can usually meet Ryan and Alex - Both AWESOME CJ'ers, I've been practising with both of them lots. If you're lucky, on a Wednesday, you might see a Lesser-Spotted-Drew who is a bit of CJ dude too.

*ponders about shameless self-promotion*

7. megafish

megafish Member

Threads:
    ooh, ooh, ooh, contact juggling? really good people? more more more, where are these people? how do i find them? i must see, want to see.....

Been getting a bit better with the old CJ as of late, think its about time i went and sought the advice of the masters. have to get those elbow stalls solid first me thinks :P

8. martin_e

martin_e Pantheistic Cyberneticist

Threads:
    Anyone fancy a meet at Synergy ? I'm sure I remember chillouts with carpets ... last party was Symbiosis and no way was I contact juggling somewhere with 300 odd steps and a new acrylic ...

9. Durbs

Durbs Junior Members

Threads:
  10. jooncoi

jooncoi rock...paper...SHOTGUN

Threads:
    i got some contact balls last month, havent really had much time with them (new job and stuff)
    surely we could all jus converge on regents park or summin?????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice