Artist Continuum

Continuum

Throb Farmer
Reaction score
Hello everyone

After years of false starts, laziness and procrastination, I've finally got a live set together. After dipping a toe in the water recently I would LOVE to get out there and play this to people.

If you think this kind of downtempo chunk would work at your party, please do give me a shout :Smile3:

Thanks for listening!

Last edited:
skills! I'm right into this track on now at 27'
really great sense of flow and space with wide range of textures over the mix. Thank you for making music!

I think these videos are really creative and fit very well with your music.

Do you imagine the sounds/images together?

Hello everyone

After years of false starts, laziness and procrastination, I've finally got a live set together. After dipping a toe in the water recently I would LOVE to get out there and play this to people.

If you think this kind of downtempo chunk would work at your party, please do give me a shout :Smile3:

Thanks for listening!

I was listening to this the other day as I saw it in your signature and that you were playing at Inertia, and pressed play. Really enjoyed it, absolutely lovely stuff, didn't realise it's your own until I saw this thread! Superb!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much!

I find a lot of modern 'psychedelic' music a real strain to listen to, it seems to constantly demand attention whilst not really delivering much satisfaction. This stuff is subliminal, seductive, you leave enough space in it for the listener him/herself, it lets you float but draws you in. Beautiful!

Really hope to catch you live at a party soon! :Smile3:

Really hope to get booked to play at a party soon - but chill out rooms do seem to be out of favour at the moment. That's me - always 10 years out of date :Smile3:

Well I'm just some nobody making fairly basic tunes on a crap computer and I've been asked to play at least a couple of times a year ever since I got them to a stage where they were playable. If it can happen to me, I'm damn sure it will happen to you with that quality of material mate.

This stuff is subliminal, seductive, you leave enough space in it for the listener him/herself, it lets you float but draws you in. Beautiful!

I was on me blower earlier so I couldn't really reply properly, but that's such a nice thing to say and you've totally hit the nail on the head with what I was trying to achieve. Even if this stuff goes no further and I never write another note, its just nice to know that there are people out there who got me :Smile3:

Back