Artist Continuum

Well don't send any tracks to JPsych to remix - I sent him one years ago and I'm still waiting to hear the result :Wink3:

*yank*

Have bought a copy.

Will give it an in depth listen soon. I liked what I heard in the first track which I gave a brief listen on laptop speakers.

Sound very good anyway! Well done :Smile3:

Thanks both!

Halfway through first proper listen. Sounds incredible with proper stereo speakers. Beautifully mixed, very detailed and intricate. Lovely ambient and airy sound. Everything fits beautifully together. The tracks evolve really nicely over the duration of the 9 minutes or so that most of them are, and progress somewhere, that is quite different from where they started.

Like it a lot.

Great job!

Halfway through first proper listen. Sounds incredible with proper stereo speakers. Beautifully mixed, very detailed and intricate. Lovely ambient and airy sound. Everything fits beautifully together. The tracks evolve really nicely over the duration of the 9 minutes or so that most of them are, and progress somewhere, that is quite different from where they started.

Like it a lot.

Great job!

Thanks for your kind comments :Smile3: do you mind if I quote you on some of that?

in response to a request for 'music from a positive future' from my partner, I picked ^this album out to play last Friday evening. In the context of a glass of red and a smoko break whilst being treated to dinner being made, the intro was as far I can tell, the soundtrack to me falling in love - a profoundly wet-eyed joyful experience of feeling like I was where I should be and with someone I feel a deep connection to.

I wish I had more eloquent words to express quite how poignant a moment it all was/is - but from the bottom of my heart, "Thank you" for making music.

in response to a request for 'music from a positive future' from my partner, I picked ^this album out to play last Friday evening. In the context of a glass of red and a smoko break whilst being treated to dinner being made, the intro was as far I can tell, the soundtrack to me falling in love - a profoundly wet-eyed joyful experience of feeling like I was where I should be and with someone I feel a deep connection to.

I wish I had more eloquent words to express quite how poignant a moment it all was/is - but from the bottom of my heart, "Thank you" for making music.

Wow blimey :Smile3:

Thank you so much, it's absolutely lovely to hear that my tunes have had this kind of profound effect on someone. It makes the time I've spent on it seem very worthwhile.

take care :Smile3:

I was delighted to be asked to do a remix for the legendary Banco de Gaia - AND HERE IT IS :Smile3:

Here's the Bandcamp link:

To my deep joy and happiness this was played by Nemone on Radio6 last Friday!

Last edited:
Back