Cosmosis - 'totally addicted to bass' track

*Sophie*

Dame of The Sphinx
Reaction score
at Tribe of Frog last saturday, cosmosis played a psy-trance remix of 'totally addicted to bass'.

does anyone know where i can get a copy of this track? (it was awesome!) is it on an album?

brand new track - unreleased i think

Come to brighton on the 17th march, i'm sure he'll play it again then :Wink3:

Red five said:
it's already been done by one of the Shaffell bands...Void or Damage i think.

and it was rubbish then as well.

but as it's cosmosis it can be forgiven i s'pose :Wink3:

i've got a feeling yuo might be right. has anyone heard the remix of mr vain on the tsunami benefit cd. it is the biggest pile of wank i've ever heard!:icry:

Am I right in thinking this is a remix of the Apollo 440 track? Which IMHO rocked in a cheezy / commercial way...

Hey, if Mr Cosmosis has got his hands on it then it's bound to be sounding good! Did he play that mental spanish guitar track too? Heard that back last year and it took my breath away!

Pricey said:
Did he play that mental spanish guitar track too? Heard that back last year and it took my breath away!

Yep, and it still sounds good :Wink3:

maybe it was the cid - but i thought it was f*cking brillliant - way to turn a mediocre song into a masterpiece.

can't make it to brighton on the 17th (Its CLUD in cardiff!) but i will be taking any chance to see cosmosis again he's a little gem :Wink3:

"sick twisted wierd and strange, sick twisted wierd and strange, sick twisted wierd and strange........."

weird strange sick twisted... :Wink3:

it was the track i liked the least from his set on saturday; still quite good though.

Plank, i can't work out how you can like this one so much, and still dislike the technology rmx :Wink3:

I thought it was brilliant. Made me dance my socks off when Cosmosis played it.
I like psy remixes of good tracks - I love "Acid for nothing" by 100 mics too. I am shameless :Wink3:

Speaking of rmxs has anyone heard the PsyTrance remix of the tears for fears track "mad world" and would ye know if it was released and by whom?

It was the last track played at a party I was at on thursday night. I love the melody in original version and the psy version had most of the lyrics so i thought it was deadly - also, everyone was dancing their asses off while singing along with the tune - it was great!

Oh and I really dont like that rmx of mr. vane i thought i was one of the weaker tracks out of those 3 cds.

lurk said:
it was the track i liked the least from his set on saturday; still quite good though.

Plank, i can't work out how you can like this one so much, and still dislike the technology rmx :Wink3:

It's 'cos I'm speshull innit!

legendhead said:
i've got a feeling yuo might be right. has anyone heard the remix of mr vain on the tsunami benefit cd. it is the biggest pile of wank i've ever heard!:icry:

Safi Connection - Vainish

[/annorak]

Back