Couple of new tunes

Sturdy Pete

Sturdy Member
Reaction score
Got 2 new tunes done over the summer, have a checkus:

www.soundclick.com/sturdypete

tracks "the weekend" and "untitled" are the new ones..

"the weekend" is slightly closer to normal psytrance than my ususal style, though i spent far too long working on it..

"untitled" is a work in progress, falling into the psy/hard trance area i tend to work in. i realised the other night that half of a riff i've used is a direct lift off an IM track, so that needs taking out, but i havent figured what to do with it yet :no:

anyway, enjoy.. and coments appreciated as always..

for those who have a bit of time and bandwidth on their hands, check out
www.soundclick.com/marcusstone
featuring the tracks made by me and a friend some years ago, so dont expect amazing production or anything, but this guy was some kind of genious and sadly died of a heroin overdose a few years back, so are of huge sentimental value to me.

Like the Clangers stuff on 'the weekend.' I've got a whole album of Clangers sound effects that I used to play over the top of tunes when DJing, it's beautiful.

no calangers samples on the weekend - they're on planet earth.. and soundclick seems to be down so i can't see if i forked it up and uploaded the wrong tune :sad: (had a look and i think its right, but don't have headphones to listen..)

glad you liked it :Smile3:

Ne chance of getting sum of ur choons on CD as I have a shity dial-up connection which makes it near imposible 2 download choons :sad:

liked the weekend - nice fx and things. not keen on that melody that comes in at 1:20 but everything else was cool - u have some nice production tricks and a very clean sound

yeah that idea got a bit lost, should cut it out really.. still.. you live and learn eh?

PM me your address if you want a cd, though i cant say how long i'd get round to sending it to you

glad you like it :sun:

Back