Covid Production freebies (and stuff)

Biggins

Cake Or Death
Reaction score
There is a bunch of stuff being punted for free / with temporary licences at the moment. The two that have stuck out for me recently are:

Arturia Pigments (Requires Arturias software centre thing. Free till begining of July)
Cherry Voltage Modular Nucleus (Free for a bit)

Anything else floating around as temporary freebies?

£1750 for a Juno 06?

Ffs I sold my Juno to Julian Cope’s synth player for £250 in 2008.

£1750 for a Juno 06?

Ffs I sold my Juno to Julian Cope’s synth player for £250 in 2008.
Mad eh? One of the music tech students I supported three years ago pulled a tatty but functioning Juno 06 out of a skip in Leeds. OUT OF A SKIP. Score.

Mad eh? One of the music tech students I supported three years ago pulled a tatty but functioning Juno 06 out of a skip in Leeds. OUT OF A SKIP. Score.

Perhaps they were trying to build a mythology about themselves.

I've seen some amazing finds over the years from friends during LS6 Christmas. Around the Leeds student housing area in late May/early June, the private landlords empty their houses of all the crap students leave behind. It's insane what people toss. I've seen a haul of 4 UV canons, endless functioning computers and peripherals, sound systems and speakers, bicycles, guitars, quality art equipment, sewing machines. It's a madness, but a total feast for locals and people that stick around for summer.

Last edited:
Talking about junos, anyone used the TAL Juno plug in?

I was really pleased at the sound and it made up somewhat for selling it.

Talking about junos, anyone used the TAL Juno plug in?

I was really pleased at the sound and it made up somewhat for selling it.
Yep, beautiful plugin. By far the best Juno emulation out there in my opinion. Doesn't do much of course by virtue of its limitations but very rich 'analog' sound.

Back