Top 10 Crispy Dec Top 10

Crispy

Fried for too long
Reaction score
Some tunes that have been getting me a bit over-excited recently....

Zen mechanics - Ground Control (Iboga)
Mahamudra - Eve (Moonstone)
Allaby - Cloud 9 (Electric Ant rmx) (Nano)
Headroom - Sweet like a lemon (Nano)
Ecliptic - Zero Point (Maia)
Domestic - The One (Hommega)
Flip Flop - In exs (Phar Psyde)
Frekulizer - Identity (Moonstone)
Violet Vision - Cellophane
(Sub 6 + Domestic rmx, Crispy edit) (Hommega)
Hemisync - Abused Radio (Nano)
Domestic/Black and White - Mystical (Hommega?)

erm and thats that innit :Smile3:

toptastic tops, mate!

agree with ms goblins about ground control... watch out for a certain mechanic coming to a bristol near you, soon (well, in the relatively near future :Wink3:)

Phat tops as always mate!!

Well looking forward to the new Nano and Neuro Stuff!

and where did you get the new Domestic stuff?? promos?? 1 israeli that manages to keep it on the right side of things! :Smile3:

Which bit did you cut out of Cellophane, please say the vox! the bassline on that choon is amazing, totally ruined by "other" elements!!

thought the world was exploding when Celophane rmx went down in Leeds. Top tracks all round. LARGE!

Geoff3 said:
Phat tops as always mate!!

Well looking forward to the new Nano and Neuro Stuff!

and where did you get the new Domestic stuff?? promos?? 1 israeli that manages to keep it on the right side of things! :Smile3:

word^ tasty tops crispy

yeah he clipped the vox. Makes it a really good tune. Those breaks phwoar!

I seee you on here crispy. Get back to work.

lurk said:
toptastic tops, mate!

agree with ms goblins about ground control... watch out for a certain mechanic coming to a bristol near you, soon (well, in the relatively near future :Wink3:)

Looking forward to mechanize Bristol! Nice cleavage BTW lurk...aiaiai!
Thanx crisp for the credit...good to know this old tune still gets played. I'm gonna do a remix for it for my upcoming album.
The rest of your top looks mighty fine as well...Looking forward to hear the new tunes from masterblaster Domestic.
Cheers

Glad you guys are likin em...

Geoff3 said:
Which bit did you cut out of Cellophane, please say the vox! the bassline on that choon is amazing, totally ruined by "other" elements!!

Yup vocals gone thank god... :irazz:

Geoff3 said:
where did you get the new Domestic stuff?? promos?? 1 israeli that manages to keep it on the right side of things! :Smile3:

There seems to be a few domestic tracks doing the rounds at the mo...his new album should be released early 2006 i believe...am very excited...reckon hes seriously on it at the moment.

wouter said:
good to know this old tune still gets played. I'm gonna do a remix for it for my upcoming album.

Cannae wait mate... whens the album due?

wurd :Smile3:

Crispy said:
Cannae wait mate... whens the album due?

It's in progress...Release date is juli next year so I guess it will be on every one's harddisc already in may :ismile:

I already have the Zmech album on a promo from 5 years ago I picked up off a guy in sweden who know Duvdev.

Yeah really nice cleavage Lurk.

just some tracks i like currently...

Zen Mechanics - New Propulsion Technology
Hemisync - Abused Radio
Mr Peculiar - Crystal Myth
EVP - Salviador
Chromatone - Mightonchonria (rmx)
Bio-Tonic - Last Call
PsyNutz - Psy Storm
Z Man - Control
Mad Contrabender vs Psytrain - Orient Express
Vishua - Vishudda