Cubase batch audio export

ichabod

Havn't tried it yet (I dont actually usually need to do batch export anyway) but I'll test it out tonight. It sounded from the cubase.net thread that people were able to use it...

Dharma Lab

I live in a giant bucket
I also have not had any success with this macro.

Off topic a little-- this major exporting oversight by Steinberg is one of the prime reasons I'm investigating Sonar from Cakewalk. Installed it on a virtual machine last night, and the exporting & freeze integration is absolutely beautiful.... exactly what a computer is good at, repetitive tasks! Two clicks and a VST midi track is frozen & bounced to audio which is editable. 3 Clicks and I can select any & all tracks, or any & all busses, or the master mix to be exported. And the non realtime exporting is pretty quick on my machine.

These simple & well designed features will save me a ton of time. It's thinking like this which has me taking a further look. My biggest worry is VST & VSTi compatibility, as I've seen a few posts about it. V5.2 supposedly has a big fix for this....

Cheers,
Christian K.

Faction

Proto-col
There is now a decent batch export script ("MEAP" - Multi Export Audio Pro) available here:
http://www.pendlebury.biz/

It's £10 but worth it as if you have any suggestions for improvements, the author can often have them in the program the same day.

nomis

bumbalumba cruiser
My biggest worry is VST & VSTi compatibility, as I've seen a few posts about it. V5.2 supposedly has a big fix for this....

Cheers,
Christian K.

Newest version of sonarpe is 6.2.1 and im having no problems running vst(i)... I'm also loving the batch export features as well as drag/drop/copy of effects in the mixer and a lot of other things.
Im also returning to fruityloops all the time, you can sort of batch export in fruity too though its a bit more complicated.
OMF is another option to transfer projects between different programs but you loose all your plugins that way.