Cubase experts - need help please

onestone

Reaction score
OK, this is not for me. I said I know Cubase experts and may be able to get a reply on a problem. The details I got were sketchy so I may not make sense.

Cubase 3SX. When exporting to a wav file, the file is created, about 4MB but when it's opened, there's nothing there. If this means anything to you, do you have any answers or suggestions?

Thanks

Continuum

Throb Farmer
Reaction score
A few things:

- it only exports the region defined by the left and right locators
- you export whatever is coming out of the main output bus so make sure everything is playing right before you bounce...

Faction

Proto-col
Reaction score
Continuum said:
A few things:

- you export whatever is coming out of the main output bus so make sure everything is playing right before you bounce...
Actually you export whatever's coming out of the output you selected in the Export Audio Mixdown dialog, and I'd look here first to see if the correct output (ie. VSTi, audio track, Group channel, FX return etc) has been selected.

Continuum

Throb Farmer
Reaction score
Colin OOOD said:
Actually you export whatever's coming out of the output you selected in the Export Audio Mixdown dialog, and I'd look here first to see if the correct output (ie. VSTi, audio track, Group channel, FX return etc) has been selected.
Well obviously thats what I was going to say...er..next.

onestone

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response gentlemen. I shall pass it on and let you know.